The Complete Golf Guide
What you'll learn
- Play complete rounds of golf with high confidence and ease
- Hit smooth, consistent, and accurate full shots from the tee box and fairway
- Understand how your body works and how to properly apply your muscles in the golf swing
- Read greens accurately and make confident putting strokes
- Control where the ball lands when chipping and pitching
- Determine the best club and type of shot to hit for each situation
- Practice drills for each aspect of the game you want to continually improve
- Prepare your mind and body before each round of golf
- Access to a set of golf clubs to practice
Looking for the easiest way to begin improving your golf game? Or maybe you're seeking to get more satisfaction and relaxation during your rounds?
Whatever your motivation to become a better golfer, you've come to the right place.
The Complete Golf Guide is THE most simplified, time-efficient, cost-effective, golf-enhancing lecture series you'll find on the web.
It's a one-stop-shop for everything you need to start mastering the needed skills to hit greats shot more consistently and ultimately - become the best golfer you can be!
This fast, effective course takes you easily from zero skills to a confident swinging and thinking golfer in just 6 weeks.
You'll gain immediate access to 20 uniquely-designed lectures, each developed with ease of learning in mind.
Using my background as a high-caliber player and teacher I've created crystal-clear, original content which you'll find EASY to Understand - and more importantly - EASY to Absorb.
You'll find learning both QUICK and FUN! I've used techniques proven to effortlessly lock that knowledge in as you move smoothly through each lecture.
If you're looking for a genuinely effective course, I personally guarantee this is the course for you.
Are you ready to transform your world and become a confident, smooth swinging golfer?
Here's what you get with The Complete Golf Guide:
You'll get access to all 20 lectures, and a deep understanding of each topic.
Each lecture is supported with practice drills for you to learn at your own pace wherever you are.
Over 20 lectures you will learn:
- Stance and Posture
- Golf Kinesiology
- Pre Round Routine
- Pre Shot Routine
- Executing The Shot
- Building Momentum On Course
What else will you get?
- A friendly, informal community to support you every step of the way
- Personal contact with me, the course creator
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Hands-on practice drills to lock that knowledge in and develop muscle memory
- A deep understanding of the fundamentals, short game, full swing, and how to apply those skills on the golf course
You'll never have to waste your time and hard-earned cash learning from books, expensive online courses and scattered YouTube videos.
With The Complete Golf Guide you get everything you need, all under one convenient, easy to navigate platform. Plus, you will get fast, friendly, responsive support by email and on the Udemy discussion forums.
I will never leave you hanging!
It doesn't matter your age, physical ability, or previous golf experience. I guarantee that ANY golfer can benefit from this course, whether it's learning to improve a skill you already have or learning the game for the first time.
Who this course is for:
- GOLFERS looking for a complete step-by-step guide to learn all the practice skills needed to shoot consistently lower scores.
- GOLFERS feeling overwhelmed by the complexity of the game and want to learn a simple and organized way to practice.
- TEACHERS and INSTRUCTORS looking for ideas and ways to help their own golf students improve their practice skills and lower their scores on the course.
- PARENTS wanting to help teach their child, but do not have the knowledge or know-how of where to start.
Garrison Pryce learned the game in his teenage years while in the United States under the tutelage of Roger Dunn, on the west coast, and Carl Tyner, on the east coast. Mr Dunn and Mr. Tyner had two different philosophies of the game which allowed for his curiosity, creativity, and playing abilities to flourish.
After only two years playing the game he was able to break 70, and so he traveled the world and played and studied golf as much as time would allow.
Teaching others soon became his passion, and he has set out to share his knowledge of the game to those wanting to learn how to improve their playing abilities and enjoyment of the game.
From juniors to senior citizens, beginners to professionals, private lessons to auditoriums, he has not only helped simplify the game to others, but has helped inspire them to continue pursuit of happiness through golf.
1. Low Stress
2. Positive Outlook
3. Enjoy the Moment
4. Absolute State of Mind
Learn by doing simple concepts that connect to each other naturally. Build confidence and muscle memory that is enjoyable and repeatable :)