Players - Live Performance in Propellerhead Reason
What you'll learn
- You will have the knowledge on how to perform your own music live
- Be far more creative with your music production
- The ability to use any midi device to control Reason
- Learn Reason's Player devices in Depth
- You will require Reason 10 or later
- Some knowledge in the basics of using Reason
- Some kind of midi controller keyboard is needed
Ever wondered how DJ/Music producers perform their music Live? Usually you'd see loads of equipment around them; drum pad controllers, midi keyboards, MPC players and possibly an actual synthesiser. This course will teach you how it's done from beginning to end using Reason and it's player devices.
We'll also learn how to write music using players in a unique way in order to get the best out of these incredible music making devices.
Who this course is for:
- People desiring knowledge in Reason's Player devices to maximise musicality
- If you desire to perform your music live.
- Deeper understanding of Reason's utility backend
My career in music was born on the dance floor in the late 90's. The music swept me up like hurricane and it set a course for my life that was completely unexpected. I became a DJ as quickly as I could, still mixing on vinyl in those days. I finally took the leap from dj to songwriter in 2003 and I've been growing the talent ever since.
Apart from writing music, I have my own small studio where I record and film artists and produce their music.
I've taken up lecturing part time as I feel the call to teach and give over knowledge now too. I've dabbled in a lot of music applications but am completely fluent in Reason, Logic Pro and Cubase.