Play Framework Web Development For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Create Java Web Applications using PLAY
- Develop Evolution Scripts For Database Migration
- Create and Validate Forms
- Configure And Perform Database Operations
- Use Bootstrap to Create Nice-Looking UIs For Your Java Applications
- Write Twirl Templates With Ease
- Basic Java knowledge or at least some programmatical skills
- Desire to learn how Play Framework works
Whether you are just getting started with Java and want to explore the PLAY Framework for building powerful Web Applications or if you are a Java expert and want to get or get back to Play, this course is for you.
You will get an organised course, which is easy to follow and designed with real world use-cases.
If you don't have the necessary setup yet, don't worry! There is a whole section which is aimed to help you install everything that's needed for following throughout the course.
By the end of Play Framework Web Development For Beginners course, you will have a solid basis and hopefully even more enthusiasm to develop your knowledge further.
About the Author
Stefan Trifunović is a software engineer and Java Developer living in Vienna, Austria. He wasn't born as a coder, actually he fell in love with it spontaneously and kept going since.
He started as Java Developer using PLAY Framework. Although he learnt various other programming languages and frameworks, he remained a Java-Fan.
He honestly hopes, that with this course he can help at least a dozen of people to learn something and benefit from the knowledge by either finding a new job, creating a fancy product or even just by fulfilling their dreams.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Intermediate Java Developers
- Everyone who wants to enter the PLAY Framework world
Hi! I'm Stefan. I have a degree in IT from HTBVLA Spengergasse, Vienna and work professionally as a developer since 2015.
After working on numerous projects and exploring the world of programming I decided to share my knowledge with everybody who intends to learn and develop himself further.
Currently, my passion is Java and everything which surrounds it. My vision though is to broaden the spectrum of topics i master and get to know as many programming languages/frameworks etc.