Plan Your Life: Dream It, Plan It, Do It - Life Planner
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 40 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to build an authentic and meaningful Life Plan (and stick to it)
- How to Write a Vision Statement
- How to Make a MindMap
- How to Identify Life Goals
- How to Set Tasks to Complete Life Goals
- How to Stay on Track
- Future Visualization Practice
Are you feeling a bit direction-less?
Not sure what you want in life any more?
Do you feel like you're in a bit of a rut?
Are you feeling like you want to be free from something?
Have you experienced a drastic change lately which has made you re-think things?
Yep, been there! The key to changing something is knowing where you are right now!
A life plan is like a map that people use, which shows them where they are, and where they're going and most importantly instructions on how to get there. This course will guide you through a set of questions on the subject of seven main areas of YOUR life:
- Social and Family Relationships
- Money & Personal Finances
- Education and Career
- Life's Routine Responsibilities
- Community & Giving Back
- Mental, Spiritual and Emotional Health
- Health, Recreation & Downtime
This course will give you the free space to design your ideal life, using mind-maps, goals and tasks which you can act upon, so that YOUR dream becomes YOUR reality.
At the end of this course you will have:
Established a clear vision of what you want to achieve with your life (Dream It)
Developed a plan for achieving this vision (as it’s pointless having ambitions if you don’t know how to reach them) (Plan It)
Know how to stay motivated by putting your plan into action (as the goals you set are personal and meaningful to you, based on what you want) (Do It)
Monitor and review your progress, take appropriate action steps and stay focused on your end goal/s (as it’s easy to get distracted by life’s everyday challenges)
Individuals who design their lives by intent are more likely to achieve the things they want than those who do nothing, or just hope for the best. The goals that you set in this course will point towards your final destination.
"A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement" - Bo Bennett
Goals are just well-defined targets that give you the direction and motivation needed for making effective progress in life.
The goals you set within will become your road-map to personal success (that is, what YOU consider being a success), and a personal guide to your ideal future.
- Students who feel 'there must be something more than this'
- Students who feel the need to review where they are in life
- Students who feel their life has gone 'off piste'
- Students who are facing drastic life changes or feel life is chaotic
- Students who feel unfulfilled
- Students who are committed to make a meaningful Life Plan
- Students who want to set meaningful Life Goals
- Students who are committed to making a Life Plan part of their Daily Lives
A few words from me about what this amazing course will do for you, how you need to prepare for it, and what you'll need.
In order to make an effective Life Plan, we have to take stock of where our life is right now. A video about resources and assessment for you to be able to do that, with clarity and honesty.
Before starting your Life Plan, you have to have a clear intention about what we want to get out of it. Why are you doing this? Are you fully committed?