Planning Quality Management (PMI - PMP)
What you'll learn
- Recognize aspects of managing project quality
- Match quality management concepts with examples
- Recognize the relationship between the three Project Quality Management processes
- Identify inputs of the Plan Quality Management process
- Recognize the tools and techniques you can use to plan project quality management
- Categorize examples of costs of quality
- Describe how to perform a cost-benefit analysis
- Identify the outputs of the Plan Quality Management process
- Identify elements to include in a quality management plan
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Plan Quality Management process
- No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
- Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)
The Planning Quality Management (PMI - PMP) is course 14 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
In today's competitive world, customer satisfaction is paramount. It's so important that meeting customer expectations is how we define quality. So the quality of a product isn't about being 100% defect free or whether you think it's perfect.
It's about whether the customer will be happy with it as it is. In this course, you'll learn about the project quality management knowledge area and the plan quality management process.
1. Quality Management Overview
2. Quality, Grade, Precision, and Accuracy
3. The Project Quality Management Processes
4. Inputs of Plan Quality Management
5. Plan Quality Management Tools and Techniques
6. Cost of Quality
7. Cost-Benefit Analysis
8. Outputs of Plan Quality Management
9. The Quality Management Plan
10. Exercise: Planning Quality Management
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals and project workers with or without formal project management training will improve project management skills and knowledge and will be ready to stand for formal certification.
Before Udemy, Sorin developed and delivered courses on management, project management, computer literacy, human resources, career development, soft skills for employees and even corrections incidents management.
Currently working as a consultant and program manager, he is a certified trainer and project manager, holding a master degree in International Relations and Policy Making and a bachelor degree in Law and Public Administration.
Sorin coordinated during the last 12 years projects in the areas of rule of law, regional development and human resources.
He has more than 12 years of middle/senior managerial experience within the civil service (justice, corrections, internal affairs, training), private sector (project management, consultancy, training) and NGO (industrial relations, rural development).
Sorin is also a certified International Computer Driving License (ICDL) tester and trainer for the United Nations Peacekeeping Missions, certified Human Resource Professional and a Public Manager (professional degree).