Production and Inventory Management | CPIM 2023
Welcome to the Complete APICS CPIM Practice Tests Course
Full CPIM tests and potential APICS questions are similar to the test centers.
CPIM Part 1 (Basics of Supply Chain Management) is suitable for those who work in a supply chain planning environment or require a fuller understanding of management and planning in regard to demand, procurement, supplier, and materials requirement.
It covers all categories with all of the credits and requirements. It will support you greatly if you wish to prepare for the test!
You can pause, stop, check your mistakes, and read the full explanation for every question and answer.
These tests are without a doubt the most comprehensive tests available online. Even if you have zero practice knowledge, this course is right for you
The course also covers mathematics problems that may come into the exam.
Throughout the comprehensive tests, you will cover all APICS CPIM potential questions as follows:
Inventory management, control, and distribution.
The benefits of the certification are the following:
· APICS Certified individuals earn up to 35% more than their uncertified peers on average, according to the 2020 ASCM Salary Survey.
· On average, APICS Certified individuals are 70% more hirable than their uncertified peers, according to the 2020 ASCM Salary Survey.
Why take this course?
After taking this course you will have a clear idea of your readiness for the real CPIM exam and you will be able to identify and focus on your weakness.
This course includes MORE THAN 250 High-Quality Questions:
• Unique with no repetitions.
• Cover All the CPIM Materials.
• Include Mathematics problems.
Detailed Explanation for each question based on the CPIM Last Edition.
I am so confident that you will love this practice test course, that we are offering a FULL money-back guarantee for 30 days!
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the fastest and easiest way to pass the APICS CPIM Exam!
"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great"
Who this course is for:
- Students who are preparing for APICS CPIM part 1 exam.
- The supply chain profession who plans and manages production and output.
- Demand planners, Inventory Specialist, Purchasers and buyers, Supplier relationship manager
- Graduate or studying Production, Industrial, Or Mechanical Engineering.
- Graduate or Studying Business Administration.
- Works in the fields of Planning, Purchasing, and Logistics.
- A Business owner who wants to develop it and reduce the operations costs.
- Anyone aims to have a career shift to the field of Supply Chain Management.
I am orchid Mohamed, a logistics specialist, and a Motivational trainer.
Ph.D. student and Master holder degree in logistics and supply chain management.
Made a lot of research about Logistics, International Transport, Warehousing Management, Shipping, and Air global transportation and earn many rewards and certificates in Logistics and Strategic management.
I would like to provide courses and programs related to Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Transportation, Operations, Manufacturing, and Warehouse Management.
Among other professional recognitions, I took courses like CPIM Planning and Inventory Management and Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) Prove an in-depth understanding of how to streamline logistics, transportation, and distribution including order management, distribution inventory management, and warehouse management.
My mission is to help as many people as possible to find their own way and continue to lead their best possible lives. So I am here to share with you my training and knowledge.
Unlock the guidance, tools, and resources you need to design your best life than live it Every Single Day