Planning & Control with Oracle Primavera P6 PPM Professional
- 17.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course is aimed at teaching students how to use Primavera Project Manager P6 PPM Professional Client up to an intermediate level.
- The ability to use a personal computer and understand the fundamentals of the operating system.
- Experience using application software such as Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of how projects are planned, scheduled and controlled, including understanding the project management processes applicable to your projects.
This course aims to teach participants:
Introduction to the user interface,
How to plan projects without resources,
Filters layouts, printing,
Baselines and Updating an un-resourced project,
Creating and assigning roles and resources,
Controlling projects with resources and costs,
Setting up and administering a database,
Plus some advanced features including Import/Export, Activity Codes, Custom Data Fields and Global Change.
- Programme Managers and Project Control staff evaluating the software against your organisational requirements.
- Project schedulers who wish to learn how to use the software to schedule and control projects.
- Database managers who wish to understand how to set up and administer a database.
- Experienced project personal who wish to learn how to schedule and control a project.