Plan your Study for your future
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Student will learn how to plan their future.
- They will learn how to plan their study.
- The role of action in their study life.
- The students will learn the importance of definition of their study and career sector.
- They will learn the different sector.
- Be more confident at the end.
- Students need to take action after the course.
- Students need a desire to change and improve themselves.
If you are straggling with your educational plan; if you are intelligent but you can't produce as much as you supposed to; If you are tired of learning new subject and don't use it in your career; If you think you have to pivot your career; this course would give you guide line.
You might be in mid of your study or you started your career but you don’t know which direction you have to go. How you can find your desire study felid? These are the main discussion we have in this course.
This course is ideal for you if you
· Want to be more successful and confident at your study.
· Want to be more confident at your job.
· Want to optimize your time in your study and your career.
· Want have better vision about your future.
These are main section in this course:
1. What is the problem and how you can solve your problems?
2. Learning skill.
3. Educational planning.
4. Identify your sectors.
In this course you will see the way that you can develop your study plan and rectify your current study plan, also for any question you can ask instructor to guide and help to your future.
- People who straggling with their education and study.
- People who are looking boost their career with education and study.
- People who feel they need acquire skills for their career development but they don't know how to start it.
- People who confused what they have to study for their personal development.
- People who doesn't have any specific plan for their life.