PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Practice Exams
Can you really take the PL-900 exam?
All of our practice tests with questions and answers for you to improve your knowledge on PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals.
This practice test contains 190 questions to help you get better results when taking the PL-900 exam.
About the Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals PL-900 certification
Candidates for the PL-900 exam are users who want to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple application experiences.
Describe the business value of Power Platform .
Identify the core components of Power Platform.
Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI .
Describe the capabilities of Power Apps.
Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate.
Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents.
Three practice tests allow you the flexibility to attempt one exam early-on during your exam-preparation to adjust your focus-areas and cut down on study time. The two remaining exams can be used to prove your readiness to take the official exam. Or you can just use all three in whatever way suits your preparation workflow.
This is the perfect tool to assess your readiness, and find those one or two areas that you can study in the days before taking the test.
We are looking forward to seeing you inside the course.
You only buy once and have lifetime access.
Content updated frequently.
Who this course is for:
- PL-900 Exam students and candidates
DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience. Seeking to leverage proven continuous deployment skills to raise quality. Expert in AWS, Azure cloud infrastructure architecture and providing cost effective solutions as per the client's needs.
A DevOps engineer is an IT generalist who should have a wide-ranging knowledge of both development and operations, including coding, infrastructure management, system administration, and DevOps toolchains.
5 years of experience in Software development industry with primary focus on Build, Release and software configuration management.
• Good hands-on knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tools like Git and Subversion
• Proficient in developing Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines
• Experience with automation/ integration tools like Jenkins.
• Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Programmable Infrastructure) and how you can achieve that by using tools like Ansible.
• Hands-on experience in Linux and scripting languages like Shell and Ant script.
• Proficient with code quality/security analysis and its application using tools like SonarQube.
• Experience of real-time application monitoring using Dynatrace and ManageEngine.
• Basic working knowledge of cloud service providers, like AWS, Azure etc.
• Basic understanding of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
• Basic knowledge of microservices integration with the build and deployment pipeline.
• ITIL foundation certified
Major skills and tools:
• Linux, Windows
• Tomcat, Websphere
• Shell Scripting,Ant scripting
• ITIL Processes and Best Practices