PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
What you'll learn
- Extend the platform, creating plug-ins, custom connectors and platform APIs
- Develop Integrations, publishing and consume Dataverse events, implementing data synchronization, and processing workloads
- Validate requirements and design technical architecture, implement Application Lifecycle Management, and implement error checking
- Download for free Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, and more.
- This course covers the requirements of the PL-400 exam which are not covered in the PL-100 and PL-200 exams.
- Therefore, you will already need to have gone through the requirements of the PL-100 and PL-200 exams.
- You will need to know how to create canvas and model-driven apps, create flows (including business process flows), and manage solutions.
- Before you begin this course, you should have a computer with access to the internet, and be able to install Windows programs.
- You should have the computer requirements to install Visual Studio 2019 for Windows
- If you have a Mac computer, then you may need to dual-boot into Windows, or use Parallel Desktop
- There is a 30-day refund guarantee of this Udemy course (see Udemy's refund policy).
- Why not have a look at the curriculum below and see what you can learn?
This course is a follow-up course for you, if you have already studied for the PL-100 and PL-200 exams. This course covers the additional content required for the PL-400 certification exam, current as per the PL-400 exam update of 19 September 2022.
What do people like you say about this course?
Assia says: Very interesting content ! and like always, the explanation way is amazing !
We'll then look at creating a plug-in. The code that we'll write in Visual Studio will be attached to messages created by Power Platform, allowing our code to run when Dataverse rows are created, updated or deleted. We'll also look at creating our own custom messages as well.
Next up is Custom Connectors. We will create an Azure Function, and find out when it can run. We will then integrate that Function into our Power Platform by creating a custom connector. We'll also register external endpoints, including in Azure, so that messages can be automatically sent to other apps, reducing the burden on the Power Platform.
We'll finish off by looking at creating a technical design, and any other requirements not covered in previous exams, such as using Test Studio and Monitor, and handling errors.
No prior knowledge is required - we'll even see how to get a free Power Platform trial!
There are regular quizzes to help you remember the information, so you can be sure that you are learning.
So, without any further ado, let's have a look at how you can use Udemy interface, and then we'll have a look at the objectives for the exam and therefore the syllabus for this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to design, develop, test, secure, and troubleshoot Microsoft Power Platform solutions.
- You will be able to extend the user experience and the Power Platform, develop integrations, and more
- By the end of this course, after entering the official Practice Tests, you could enter (and hopefully pass) Microsoft's official PL-400 exam.
- Wouldn't the "Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer" certification look good on your CV or resume?
Hi. I'm Phillip, and I'm proud to Teach with Udemy as a Udemy Instructor Partner. I have been teaching on Udemy since 2015, and I have over 720,000 students and more than 40 video courses, including over a dozen Bestseller courses.
My courses include Power BI, Tableau, SQL Server, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.), Azure, Microsoft Office, and more. Many of my courses follow requirements for official Microsoft certifications - so with a bit of practice, you could enter the exam and put it on your CV or resume.
I have been a Computing Consultant providing expert services in the development of computer systems and data analysis. I am one of 9 award winning Experts for Experts Exchange's 11th Annual Expert Awards. My interests are working with data, including Microsoft Power BI, Excel, Access, SQL Server, and the Power Platform.
I Do Data is dedicated to creating video courses on Udemy in a variety of computer-related topics, such as SQL in its different dialects and Microsoft Office.
Are you wanting to learn a new skill from the beginning? Or are you wanting to build on an existing skill? In either case, welcome.
Our courses are available on Udemy at any time, so you can watch them whenever you like, as often as you like.
For many of our courses, if you master the skills taught, you are able (if you wish) to take (and hopefully pass) the official certification offered by Microsoft, Tableau or other companies.
That would look good on your CV or resume? It could make the difference between getting a promotion, or a more rewarding job.
I Do Data courses are dedicated to enabling you to succeed.