PL-200: The follow-up Power Platform course to the PL-100
What you'll learn
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse
- Create a Power Page website (portal app)
- Build desktop flows
- Implement Microsoft Power Virtual Agents chatbots
- Manage solutions
- Call Power Automate flows from canvas apps, Virtual Agents, and Power BI alerts
- This course covers the requirements of the PL-200 exam which are not covered in the PL-100 exam.
- Therefore, you will already need to have gone through the requirements of the PL-100 exam.
- You will need to know how to create canvas and model-driven apps, create flows (including business process flows).
- You will also need to know how to create Power BI visualizations, reports and dashboards, add tiles, and add canvas apps to a Power BI dashboard
- You need Windows 7 SP1 or above, or for other machines an internet browser (Edge or Chrome preferred) to access most of the apps used in this course.
- You need Windows 8 or 10 to access Power BI Desktop; however, you can access Power BI Server on other devices.
- There is a 30-day refund guarantee of this Udemy course (see Udemy's refund policy).
- Why not have a look at the curriculum below and see what you can learn?
This course is a follow-up course for you, if you have already studied for the PL-100 exam. It covers the additional content required for the PL-200 certification exam, current as per the PL-200 exam update of 30 September 2022 with the minor changes as of 28 March 2023, and with the latest User Interface as per May 2023.
What do people like you say about this course?
Anonymous says: Very detailed and clear. It is easy to understand, practice and prepare for the exam.
Manny says: If you have reached this level of Power Platform that you are thinking about attempting the PL-200 exam, Phillip's course is the only deal in town. He takes you through every topic that is required learning as part of the exam. There's simply no one better than him at this stuff.
Rainier says: I work as a CRM consultant and these courses teach me 'the new stuff' or 'the new way' of doing things. Great courses! I did the PL 100 and now the PL 200.
Daniel says: I passed the PL-200 exam and got the certification for Power Platform Functional Consultant. Thank you Phillip! Your course was excellent and definitely played a huge part in achieving my goal.
This course teaches the requirements for the Microsoft Certificate PL-200 "Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant", and builds on the skills you will have learnt while studying for the PL-100 exam. It focuses on configuring the Microsoft Dataverse, creating portal apps, desktop flows, Power Virtual Agents. It also focuses on implementing AI Builder and managing solutions.
In the first part of the course, we will look at implementing AI Builder. We will look at various models, training them with sample data, and consuming them in Power Apps and Power Automate.
We will then look at add a new solution with sample data, and create a Portal app. We will look at configuring portal web pages, forms and navigation, portal security, details, actions and authentication, together with exposing Dataverse data.
We then turn to Microsoft Power Virtual Agents. We will create chatbots, configure topics, together with extracting topics from a web page, and configure entities. We will also look at how we can call a Power Automate flow as part of a chatbot.
We will look at topics that were covered in the PL-100 exam, namely Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI, and see how they can work with each other. We'll also look at some additional details for canvas apps, model-driven apps and flows, including classic workflows.
Finally, we will look at Configure Microsoft Dataverse and Managing Solutions. We'll see how to manage a data model, configure Dataverse and security settings, transport solutions between environments, and localize solutions.
Prior knowledge of the topics covered in the PL-100 exam is required. You'll need to know how to create canvas, model-driven apps, Power Automate flows, and Power Virtual Agents chatbots in Microsoft Teams, create Microsoft Power BI reports, describe AI Builder models, implement other reports, configure Microsoft Dataverse, and Design business solutions.
This content is available in my course "PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform Apps Maker".
Once you have completed this course, you will have a good knowledge of Configuring Microsoft Dataverse, Managing solutions, creating portal apps, desktop flows, Power Virtual Agents chatbots and how they interact with each other. And with some practice, you could even go for the official Microsoft certification PL-200 - wouldn't that look good on your CV or resume? And if you are an American college student, you might even get college credit for passing that exam.
I hope to see you in the course - why not have a look at what you could learn?
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to configure Power Platform solutions and Microsoft Dataverse.
- You will also be able to create Power Virtual Agents chatbots, desktop flows and portal apps.
- By the end of this course, after entering the official Practice Tests, you could enter (and hopefully pass) Microsoft's official PL-200 exam.
- Wouldn't the "Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant" certification look good on your CV or resume?
Hi. I'm Phillip, and I'm proud to Teach with Udemy as a Udemy Instructor Partner. I have been teaching on Udemy since 2015, and I have over 680,000 students and more than 40 video courses, including over a dozen Bestseller courses.
My courses include Power BI, Tableau, SQL Server, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.), Azure, Microsoft Office, and more. Many of my courses follow requirements for official Microsoft certifications - so with a bit of practice, you could enter the exam and put it on your CV or resume.
I have been a Computing Consultant providing expert services in the development of computer systems and data analysis. I am one of 9 award winning Experts for Experts Exchange's 11th Annual Expert Awards. My interests are working with data, including Microsoft Power BI, Excel, Access, SQL Server, and the Power Platform.
I Do Data is dedicated to creating video courses on Udemy in a variety of computer-related topics, such as SQL in its different dialects and Microsoft Office.
Are you wanting to learn a new skill from the beginning? Or are you wanting to build on an existing skill? In either case, welcome.
Our courses are available on Udemy at any time, so you can watch them whenever you like, as often as you like.
For many of our courses, if you master the skills taught, you are able (if you wish) to take (and hopefully pass) the official certification offered by Microsoft, Tableau or other companies.
That would look good on your CV or resume? It could make the difference between getting a promotion, or a more rewarding job.
I Do Data courses are dedicated to enabling you to succeed.