Pizza Making - Bake The Best Pizzas At Home!
What you'll learn
- How to make pizza dough in this course by hand, so you don't have to purchase expensive equipment!
- How To Cook Perfect Pizza In Your Home Oven, no more getting the mass produced pizza bases from the grocery store.
- How to make the perfect Napoli pizza base sauce, recipe included in a PDF attachment.
- Cook Amazing Pizza For Your Friends & Family.
- Step By Step Instructions To Make Your Own Sourdough Starter.
- You will need basic kitchen equipment like mixing bowls, spatulas, scales etc.
- A kitchen scale is a necessity in this course.
- Be willing and able to hand mix the dough.
- I will show you how to make your own sourdough in the course, learn how to make a sourdough starter from scratch.
- A sourdough starter would be handy although not necessary if you only wish to use commercial yeast.
Bake up the best Pizzas at home!
Learn the things necessary to make great pizza!
Follow the step by step directions.
Learn to make a napoli sauce for your pizza bases.
Download the resources in the course and print it out for easy reference.
Have a dinner party and invite your friends over to impress all of them with an amazing home made pizza!
Be the pizza king at home and in your social circle.
This pizza is made using both sourdough and commercial yeast, bringing the best of both to make the best pizza crust possible without the fancy equipment.
You will learn to make your own sourdough starter in the course to, but there is a variation for using just commercial yeast to. So if you don't have a sourdough starter, you can still make up an amazing pizza!
We will talk about pizza sauce with a physical demonstration aswell as pizza toppings.Come on and join me and ... make the best pizza ever!
Who this course is for:
Anyone with basic kitchen skills can bake pizza.
This course is for beginners through to experienced bakers who want to learn to make an awesome pizza.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with basic kitchen skills can bake pizza.
- This course is for beginners.
I am a Chef & Cooking Instructor from Australia.
Experienced in most cooking cuisines including rustic Italian & Mediterranean, working at a variety of establishments in Australia.
I was trained at William Angliss Institute in Melbourne.
Cooking at home and in professional kitchens for the past 11 years and I love to share my knowledge with the world.
Share your results and experiments on my private Facebook group, Tim Cunningham Private Chef.
Anyone can learn to cook given enough time, it just takes determination and a willingness to improve.
Cooking is fun!
All cooking courses are online, giving you the ability to learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home.
Step by step video and text instructions and support from me, are provided.
Happy Cooking Everyone!