Pitching Yourself - The Complete Course to Help You Pitch
What you'll learn
- Pitching Yourself
- Master the Art of Pitching Yourself in Every Professional and Personal Situation
- Improve Personal Growth and Business Skills
- Pitching Yourself in Business Meetings
- Pitching Yourself in Job Interviews
- Pitching Yourself in Social Settings
- Pitching Yourself for New Business Fundraising
- Pitching Yourself in Social Media
- A Willingness to master all aspect of Pitching Yourself
- A Willingness to practice pitching yourself on video and reviewing
Pitching Yourself - The Complete Course to Help You Pitch
Pitching Yourself in Business and Life - Enhance Your Personal Growth by Confidently Pitching Yourself - Business Skill
Imagine yourself completely comfortable, confident, and relaxed when pitching yourself! Never be nervous or uncomfortable again when pitching your ideas or yourself.
Everyone is taught to write in school, yet few people are ever taught the important skill of how to pitch yourself. The biggest successes in life, on a professional and personal level, don’t just happen. Successes come from asking, pitching, for yourself.
In this course you’ll learn specifics of how to prepare for every pitch you have to give in life. You will learn secrets on how to look your best when pitching yourself in person, over Zoom, and when creating social media videos. You no longer have to wonder about whether your pitches come across as boring or uncomfortable.
Your instructor, TJ Walker, is a world renowned communications and presentation skills coach. He has coached Presidents of countries and United States Senators on how to pitch themselves to voters. He’s coached CEOs of publicly traded companies on how to pitch themselves to investors. He’s coached best-selling authors on how to pitch themselves to the media and readers. And now he’s here to coach you on how you can become excellent at pitching yourself in every aspect of life.
Your co-instructor, Imran Afzal specializes in IT and presentation training. He is a CEO, Content Creater, Mentor, IT Professional, Entrepreneur and Best-selling Instructor with 500k+ students worldwide (MBA)
If you are ready to excel at the art of pitching yourself and be comfortable and confident in every future pitch presentation you give, then enroll in this course today.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone uncomfortable with Pitching Yourself
- Job seekers
- C-level executives
- Nervous speakers
More than 1.6 million Udemy students have enrolled in TJ Walker's Classes!
TJ has created numerous Udemy best-selling courses in the fields of personal development, public speaking, presentation skills, media training and communication skills.
Feel free to contact him on LinkedIn for more information on in-person training workshops, seminars, and keynote speeches on habits and all personal development subjects in which he teaches online courses.
Walker is the founder of Media Training Worldwide and has been conducting public speaking training workshops and seminars since 1984. Walker has trained Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, Super Bowl winners, US Senators, Miss Universes and Members of Parliament. He has conducted presentation and media training workshops on six continents in more than two dozen countries.
His book, "Secret to Foolproof Presentations" was a USA Today # 1 Bestseller, as well as a Wall Street Journal, and Business Week Bestseller.
Walker is also the author of "Media Training AZ" and "Media Training Success."
Walker's Facebook page "TJ Walker Speak to Influence" is the #1 page for 7-day a week video tutorials on how to be a better public speaker and communicator.
In 2009, Walker set the Guinness Book of World Records for Most Talk Radio Appearances ever in a 24 hour period.
Walker has also served as a former President of the National Speakers Association, New York City.
Walker was a merit scholar at Duke University where he graduated magna cum laude.
What others say:
“TJ Walker's single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media." Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world." Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker's Media Training Worldwide) “The world's leading presentation and media training firm." Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Plus d'un million d'étudiants Udemy se sont inscrits aux cours de TJ Walker!
TJ a créé de nombreux cours à succès Udemy dans les domaines du développement personnel, de la prise de parole en public, des compétences de présentation, de la formation aux médias et des compétences en communication.
N'hésitez pas à le contacter sur LinkedIn pour plus d'informations sur les ateliers de formation en personne, les séminaires et les discours d'ouverture sur les habitudes et tous les sujets de développement personnel dans lesquels il donne des cours en ligne.
Walker est le fondateur de Media Training Worldwide et organise des ateliers et des séminaires de formation à la prise de parole en public depuis 1984. Walker a formé des présidents de pays, des premiers ministres, des lauréats du prix Nobel de la paix, des lauréats du Super Bowl, des sénateurs américains, des Miss Univers et des membres du Parlement. Il a dirigé des ateliers de présentation et de formation aux médias sur six continents dans plus de deux douzaines de pays.
Son livre, "Secret to Foolproof Presentations", a été l'un des meilleurs vendeurs de USA Today, ainsi qu'un Wall Street Journal et Business Week Bestseller.
Walker est également l'auteur de "Media Training AZ" et "Media Training Success".
La page Facebook de Walker «TJ Walker Speak to Influence» est la page n ° 1 pour des didacticiels vidéo de 7 jours par semaine sur la façon d'être un meilleur orateur et communicateur.
En 2009, Walker a établi le Livre Guinness des records du monde pour la plupart des apparitions à la radio Talk sur une période de 24 heures.
Walker a également été président de la National Speakers Association, New York.
Walker était un chercheur d'excellence à l'Université Duke où il a obtenu son diplôme magna cum laude.
Ce que disent les autres:
«Le dévouement résolu de TJ Walker à la présentation a fait de lui l'expert n ° 1 pour les cadres à la recherche de conseils pour parler au public et aux médias.» Bob Bowdon, présentateur / journaliste, Bloomberg Television
«TJ Walker est le principal formateur média au monde.» Stu Miller, producteur de Viacom News
(Formation aux médias de TJ Walker dans le monde) «La plus grande entreprise de présentation et de formation aux médias au monde.» Gregg Jarrett, présentateur de Fox News Channel
Best-selling Instructor with 500k+ students worldwide, CEO, Educational Content Creator, Mentor, IT Professional, Entrepreneur (MBA)
Imran Afzal has over 20 years of experience in Systems administration/engineering, leadership, entrepreneurship, training, and public speaking.
Currently Imran manages a large team of systems engineers, administrators and team leads globally. He started his career with Time Warner (New York City) in 2000 as a systems administrator. That is where he began his IT career.
He has utilized IT skills in many fortune 500 companies such as financial firm, fashion industry, tech media industry etc. He spearheaded projects like datacenter migration, introduction and deployment of VMWare, monitoring tools implementation, Amazon cloud migration and many more.
Imran earned his bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems from Baruch College, City University of New York as an honor student. He earned his Master of Business Administration (MBA) from New York Institute of Technology (NYIT).
Some of his certifications are in Linux Systems Management, UNIX Operating Systems, Linux System Administration, System Internals, VMWare Certified Professional, RHCSA and Windows Server Certified
Imran has been training since 2010 and provides onsite and online training on many IT subjects. He has some of the bestselling and highest rated online courses with over 400,000 students worldwide. He has helped almost 1000+ students to land a job of their dream in IT.
He believes in education and giving back. He also established a non-profit school for children from pre-K till 10th grade.
Here is what students have to say:
Hi Imran, I have completed this course twice. It was more than just wonderful. It proved to be life changer for me, I had zero knowledge about Linux and now i am working as Linux SysAdmin as i have acquired my dream job.
Thank you so much for the wonderful course. I am looking forward to see some more exciting courses from you.
Regards, -- Hasan Raza
To all of you that are looking for a REALLY GOOD LINUX course, THIS IS IT, SERIOUSLY I promise you won't find a course on LINUX here that is THIS GOOD. -- T.J. Marstiller
Hi Imran, I am so glad to inform you that i got two offers as a Linux engineer. Through your course I gained lot of confidence and your interview tips really helped me a lot to crack the technical rounds. I have recommended your courses to my friends as well. Thank you so much for your efforts in sharing your knowledge to learners like us. -- Subhasree
Hi Sir Imran,
Greetings to you. I am writing this email to give good feedback regarding your course materials that I have watched from Udemy. I have completed your Linux course and I would like to mention that it has been nothing but awesome. Your course has allowed me to obtain a Linux certification and I would like to give a big thanks you for that. Please continue what you're doing and I wish you the very best. -- Yusuf Ishkandersha
Imran is a very knowledgeable and engaging instructor. As others have said, you can tell that he is not just trying to sell a course, but that he is invested in giving his students a strong career foundation with a positive and approachable attitude. He is also entertaining with his use of pop culture and practical work examples. It really feels like you're in a classroom with him. I'm taking this course mainly as a hobbyist, but got a lot from it already. The homework assignments, quizzes, and handouts help reinforce the material. -- Raymond B.
- Main thing about course is its simplicity and the hierarchy. Design is very good and easy which helps to understand things better. -- Akash Garg (Udemy Student)
- I just love the teaching ad the learning experience I am getting -- Jacob Samba (Udemy Student)
- Imran Afzal might be my favorite teacher I've EVER had. He is funny, and engaging. The course was easy to follow, and with no experience starting I am now extremely comfortable with Linux, and actually really like it. He does make you do your googles, but this is not a bad thing especially considering the nature of IT and documentation to solve your own problems. I highly recommend. -- Vanessa Diaz-Goumond (Udemy Student)
- The course is run very well and I really like the handouts and the homework that is assigned. The homework helps me learn and continue with the learning process even when adult life is still progressing forward. -- Thomas Rogers (Udemy Student)
- Such an amazing instructor. Imran must have put in a lot of effort in structuring the course and taking the student step by step, he takes his time in explaining everything, from what Linux is, how to down load it, coding, etc. I have taken other courses from Imran. I am a student for life. Keep it up and please keep preparing more courses for please like us who can benefit from your way of teaching, knowledge and experience. Thank you. -- Ali Shiekh (Udemy Student)
- In the first place I say a big thank you to the instructor for making such a great course. I was afraid to learn Linux. I now feel very comfortable with Linux. I have understood both the concept behind and the practical as well. I would recommend every one who is NEW to Linux and wants to grab it once and for all without wasting time to go ahead and ERNOLL. You will not regret it. I would like the instructor to do same for WINDOWS SERVER ADMIN., I don't seem to find any better and beginner oriented course out there that could be matched with this course. To me, it is the BEST Linux Course on Online. I just started some real world projects with Linux after this great course, I was new to Linux and in just a month I am on the command line always playing. -- Opoku Bright (Udemy Student)
- I genuinely look forward to additional courses in the future. This has been so informative. You hear the name oracle all the time, but this was well put in layman’s terms -- Atoofa Hasan (Classroom Student)
- Imran Afzal eats, breathes and sleeps Linux! He really knows his stuff. I feel like he has brought me from a novice level education to masters level in a short time period. Anyone who is looking to get a job in Linux should definitely take this course. -- TJ Walker (Mentor)
- I find it very easy to understand & learn Linux. Even if you are beginner in Linux you will understand the material. Imran has done a great job explaining every topic in detail in each course. This course has provided me with a great deal of knowledge about Linux. This course is worth every penny of yours. -- Mohammad Jalani (Classroom Student)