Pitch Anything To Anyone On Any Platform
What you'll learn
- Learn about the StorySelling formula and exactly how to immediately start selling more.
- Learn how to make a fantastic opening and a great first impression
- Learn how to build trust and authority by doing the right things to brand yourself both personally and professionally.
- The truth about truth bombs and why it’s the single most important thing that determines your success or failure when trying to sell on a webinar
- How to Deliver Amazing Virtual Presentations with Confidence and Ease
- How to Tell Simple, Engaging Stories That You Can Easily Monetize
- Understanding Buyer Psychology and What It Takes To Actually Closes The Sale Via Virtual
- How to Quickly Connect With Your Audience and Build Rapport
- How To Attract Your Audience & Hold Their Interest From the Get Go.
- How to Craft Your Message Structure for Optimal Sales Results
- How to turn Dry Boring Content into an Engaging Story Driven Pitch
- How to Raise Your Audience Energy Levels and Keep them Up
- How to Craft a Compelling Story Around Your Product, Service or Idea
- How to Replicate Tried and Tested Techniques from the Greatest Salespeople of All Time
- No Requirements. Only an Open Mind and Strong Desire To Radically Improve Your Results When Communicating On Virtual Platforms
You know your product, service or idea is world changing—but does anybody else? Forget everything you thought you knew about trying to influence, persuade and get results on Zoom. Successfully connecting with and monetising your audience isn’t a matter of following the latest trend, using fancy background or trying to 'sell' to your customer base. So what is it?
Hi, my name is Indhran Indhraseghar. I'm StorySelling expert and communications coach with over 20 years experience and I will show you how to find your unique pitch angle — and then deliver your value proposition in the fastest way via the power of StorySelling.
Having coached thousands of students via the Story Institute which I co founded in Australia in 2008, I feel I can speak with authority about breaking through the noise and delivering results in a crowded marketplace.
This course is strategically punctuated with witty anecdotes and compelling case studies. You will find this course entertaining and illuminating at the same time.
Among the invaluable lessons you’ll learn are: – The StorySelling formula and exactly what you need to immediately start selling more. Making a fantastic opening that put keeps your audience hooked right from the start. Building trust and authority by doing the right things to brand yourself both personally and professionally. Proven ways to keep your audience at the edge of their seats and glued to their screens using the power of StorySelling. The single most important thing that determines your success or failure when trying to sell on a webinar. How to simply ask for the sale after you have delivered true value in the right sequence. Footage from a live uncut webinar which delivered 5X more sales compared to the industry average.
The insights you learn here will help you find your awesome selling style, and deliver real value to your audience via the proven power of StorySelling.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be sell a product, service or idea.
- Business leaders
Indhran Indhraseghar is a professional speaker, coach and consultant with 20 years of communications experience in the fields of Sales, Marketing and Branding.
Indhran is passionate about communications and storytelling. His mission in life is to help people find their authentic voice, tell profitable stories and inspire others to take action.
His private client list includes billion dollar companies. Some of the world’s most recognisable brands including Google, P&G and Shell trust him to develop provocative, distinctive, and credible brand communications to enhance their reputation as innovators, trusted advisors, and thought leaders.
Indhran was just 17 when he won his first sales award at TIME Magazine. By the time he was 29 he had been promoted to become the youngest GM at Electrolux, where he grew revenues by 241% (KPMG Audited)
In his 30’s, he was headhunted to HSBC where he led a global branding initiative involving 33,000 employees serving 80 million customers worldwide. His efforts contributed to HSBC’s spectacular leap to No 23 on the Interbrand Global 100, powering ahead of Apple and Nike.
Indhran left the corporate world in his 40’s to form his own consulting and training firm in Australia. Since 2008, Indhran has helped thousands of people to successfully craft their messaging, clarify positioning and focus their brand for massive growth.
Indhran has been featured in a variety of news media including The Daily Telegraph (Australia) and TV5 Monde (France), Focus Magazine, New Straits Times, The Star, Marketing Magazine, mKini, Capital FM, BFM 89.9, among others.
Indhran is a Master Certified Communications Coach (NYSA) and a triple Certified Digital Marketer (Hubspot). He has a Degree in Accounting and Finance from Strathclyde University, Scotland with a postgraduate qualification from The Chartered Institute of Marketing, United Kingdom.