Pipe Modeling and Marking with ISOtracer
- Be able to understand isometrical drawings
With ISOtracer modeling of a piping system and marking of isometrics are done in one single step. By clicking on the isometrics along the pipe routing a 3D-model is created and the isometric is marked at the same time. A lot of valuable time is saved while isometric markings are created automatically that allow for clear and easy communication with others.
Who this course is for:
- Beginning and Professional Engineers
- 02:32Introduction to the ISOtracer interface
- 09:57Tracing ISOtracer
- 03:22Inserting nodes in ISOtracer
- 03:57Implementing branches in ISOtracer
- 04:50Adding flanges to your model in ISOtracer
- 02:03Adding supports in ISOtracer
- 00:29Adding comments in ISOtracer
- 01:33Interface features in ISOtracer
- 01:03Exporting drawings from ISOtracer
After working as an engineering consultant in the Oil&Gas industry for 6+ years, Luuk became head of production at EngineeringTrainer where he realizes high-end online courses for engineering professionals. He holds a masters degree in Applied Physics from the Eindhoven University of Technology. As an engineer, Luuk worked on a multitude of projects related to Pipe Stress Engineering for both static and dynamic loading conditions, Transient Flow-calculations (surge/water hammer), the design, installation supervision and quality inspection of Fiberglass Reinforced Piping (FRP) systems and Finite Element Analysis of heat exchangers and pressure vessels. During these years Luuk quickly became a trainer on the topics of EN13480, EN13445, CaesarII, FRP Engineering and more.
Luuk's background in engineering combined with his passion for teaching enables you to get the most out of his courses