Pinterest Marketing - Pinterest For Business
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How To Create A Pinterest Business Account
- How To Drive Traffic From Pinterest To Your Business
- Pin Design Strategies
- Case Study Of First Five Weeks In Using Pinterest Marketing
- The Difference Between Tribes And Groupboards
- You will need Internet access to take and implement the steps in this course
Why Are Businesses Flocking to Understand Pinterest Marketing?
Pinterest acts as a search engine, where some choose to source their inspiration and where 48% of the users have the intention to shop.
Pinterest is also a platform that is preferred by women, and with women being said to influence 70%- 80% of consumer spending, it makes Pinterest marketing an area of interest for many businesses.
Not only has Hootsuite brought light to the above statistics, but they also explain that Pinterest’s active users have grown by 26% to 335 million over the past year.
So, the active users are increasing, Pinterest appeals to women, and unlike most social media platforms, users don’t visit Pinterest with the desire to share content, but rather with the desire to spend and shop.
- Beginners on Pinterest
- Beginners to Pinterest Marketing