Pinterest Marketing: Using Pinterest for Business Growth
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have your own professional-looking Pinterest for business site up and running
- Use Pinterest to figure out exactly what your customers want
- Optimize your Pinterest account to help your business get found in the big search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Perform creative collaboration with peers, current customers and new (potential) customers
- Incorporate the top “Absolute Must-Have" boards that EVERY business owner needs
- Say goodbye to creative ruts with just one simple tool
- You will need Internet access to take and implement the steps in this course
- You will want to be prepared to take notes during this course to capture the multitude of resources provided throughout.
- You will maintain an open mind knowing that this course is built to serve MANY people. Some have have no Pinterest knowledge at all, while others already have a Pinterest Business site and are seeking ways to improve its effectiveness.
Did you know people spend MORE money on Pinterest than any other social media platform? Yes - even more than Facebook!
Wondering how to get started? What to pin? When to pin? How to get people to "follow" you so your business gets noticed?
You need more traffic and sales — not another way to waste time on social media, right?
You want someone to break it all down for you - to simplify and take you step-by-step, and ultimately.... to help you get more customers online, organically!
Then I have you covered! This course will walk you step-by-step through how to use Pinterest organically for your business - no more guessing! I'll even take you outside of Pinterest, showing you some amazing tools to help you optimize your organic Pinterest results.
Please note: This course will NOT cover Pinterest paid advertising; This course is focused on optimizing for organic reach.
Here is what just some of my 10,500+ students have to say:
" Instructor has nailed it here. She's engaging, fun to listen to, and very educational. She covers everything you can think of to get your site set up and running smoothly. LOVE the 10-day challenge at the end to get you to commit to act." - Mitch
"This course is paced well so you can digest real life examples of what to implement and execute everyday... I really appreciated the detail to keywords and hashtags. That was worth the price of admission!" - Jerry H.
"Very detailed course. The different functions of secret boards, how to find keywords and where to put them - this course covers it all!" - Anneke
" This course contains a lot of great advice on how to use Pinterest to grow your business. This instructor gives actionable information with step-by-step instructions!" - Jason
After Taking This Course, You Will:
Have your own professional-looking Pinterest for business site up and running
Gain access to my exclusive templates to help you stay accountable in actually implementing what you've learned
Know how to use Pinterest to figure out exactly what your customers want
Learn how to optimize your Pinterest account to help your business get found in the big search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo
Discover a simple system for creative collaboration with peers, current customers and new (potential) customers
Understand how to make the power of Pinterest work for YOUR business
Know the top “Absolute Must-Have" boards that EVERY business owner needs on their Pinterest account
Discover not only HOW to use Pinterest, but what tools you can get instant access to so that you can continue to build and grow your business right away!
The purchase of this course includes a 30-day money back guarantee and lifetime access. You can replay the videos and access all course content and references at anytime.
- This course is for you if you enjoy learning new ways to build your business
- You should take this course if you are an action-taker; Someone who will implement what they learn
- If you understand that it will take some time and persistene to make any business successful, then this course will add to your business building knowledge space and is definitely for you!
- If you have an "I already know everything" attitude, this course is not a good fit for you
- Do not take this course if you expect overnight results - success takes real work and some time
- If you are focused on learning how to run Pinterest paid ads, this course is not a good fit for you.
- If you want to learn how to start, build and grow your business through organic use of Pinterest, this course is for you.
- If you're already a Pinterest pro, this course is not for you.
This lecture covers the Pinterest course objectives you'll achieve after course completion, as well as providing an understanding of why you should care about Pinterest as a platform in your business marketing arsenal.
Explore the basics of Pinterest terminology, and what these words really mean, before we dive in deeper!
As with any social media platform, Pinterest is always changing. The interface has been updated recently and I wanted you to be aware that there is a slight change. You can still access everything, but getting there is slightly different, so you'll want to take a peek here to see the changes.
You know what the "must have" boards are for every business, but do you know exactly how businesses are using them? This lecture is going to take you for a walk through Pinterest business boards, showing you specific examples of how these boards are being used by successful businesses on Pinterest!
You're busy, I get it. You don't have time to waste on yet another social media platform! We're going to talk about the areas to consider answering to make sure you're not wasting your precious time!
Still aren't sure if Pinterest is a good use of your time? Learn why Pinterest is the ONLY platform currently out there that tells you EXACTLY what your potential customers want to hear! This lecture holds your hand and literally walks you through the "listening" process for understanding what content you should be creating, what titles you should be using, and how to find out!
Pinterest contests can be a challenge to run because they're hard to keep up with, UNLESS you have a contest management tool to help you! This lecture will lay out three pinterest-friendly contest management tools that you can explore using for your own Pinterest contest needs!