Pincredible Marketing: Double your Traffic with Pinterest
What you'll learn
- Position your online or offline business over the newest, hottest and most powerful source of social traffic in the shortest time possible
- Quickly and safely grow a huge army of potential clients or customers 100% targeted to your business.
- Productively interact with your new and existing clients or customers in order to scale your business to a whole new level of success.
- Know how to double your targeted visitors to your site using Pinterest with these strategies
- I recommend you open a Pinterest account if you have not already done so.
Would you like to position your online marketing or business for a whole new level of success while dominating the latest and most effective Pinterest marketing techniques in just a few hours? This step-by-step Pinterest training system is going to take you by the hand and show you how to safely skyrocket your business online presence in the shortest time ever.
Hi there fellow Internet marketers and business owners, Nowadays, the success of your online or offline business depends not only on the quality of traffic to your website, but largely on the social recognition and interaction your business gets, and that is a hard fact. You could be claiming to have the best business, product or service, but… …if you don't give the right social impression, your business will fail!
- Do you really want to get the most out of the newest and hottest social site (Pinterest) and don't know when or how do it?
- Are you struggling to find a proven and trusted training system about Pinterest (including the latest updates)?
- Do you already have an important amount of Pinterest followers and don't know what to do with them so you don't start losing them or even get your account shut down?
Discover The Secret Businesses Have To Attract Traffic and Sales For Free. This Strategy Is Used By The Fortune 500 Companies and You Can Too (No Matter What Your Product Is)THE SECRET IS PINTEREST.
Finally, you don´t have to worry anymore about wasting your time. You don't have to worry anymore about old and ineffective Pinterest marketing strategies still being taught on the Web that may actually shut down your Pinterest account no matter how many followers you have. My very-easy-to-follow steps are more than enough to get you where you really want to be using the incredibly-viral power of Pinterest. Our latest creation will give you exactly what you need in order to reach all of your online business expectations of success. Yes, now you will have the power to strongly and safely position your business on Pinterest and apply the latest and most effective techniques in just minutes!
Who this course is for:
- This course is best suited for bloggers, online business owners and internet marketers. Open at all levels you will find some great strategies and case studies on how you can leverage Pinterest free traffic to your website.
My name is Lisa and for the past fifteen years I have built a career in Commercialisation, Strategic Management and Internet Marketing. I live in Brisbane, Australia and have a Bachelor degree in Science and Masters in Technology Management.
I am a mum to gorgeous 5 year old identical twin daughters. I'm amazed how kids now grow up with technology at their finger tips to facilitate learning and the A,B,Cs.
I am passionate about taking an innovative idea to market and with the growth of digital marketing, social media and outsourcing I believe anyone with the motivation and vision can be a online entrepreneur.
But it wasn't always that easy. I earned my stripes as a blogger back in 2008. Although I was immersed in traditional commercialisation in the offline world (market research, product development, intellectual property, raising capital and tradition company structures) it wasn't until I jumped online to see how I could target my ideal customer that I suddenly had learn a whole lot of new skills that weren't taught in my Business Masters degree I had graduated from, the year before.
I learnt everything I could from the technical angle of web design, social media, network marketing, and affiliate marketing. But learning the technical parts of marketing is only a tiny piece of the puzzle. I needed to learn about nurturing an entrepreneurial mindset needed in the virtual world and this was achieved by following online entrepreneurial podcasts, blogs and books and maximising connections by attending Internet marketing events and coaching. Although the virtual world opens up so many opportunities it is at events that really build connections with like-minded people.
So I soon started working with different online businesses with both digital products and companies transitioning from a traditional business to selling products online. The biggest question we ask would be, “Where did does your ideal avatar or customer hangout online?"And I am here to share with you how to find your ideal customer on Pinterest!