Intro to Python for Data Science
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to get up and running with Python 3 in Anaconda
- Learn how to get Python to do more of your work for you
- Learn real life applications of Python with different projects
- You will learn in a conversational, friendly environment that is much more approachable
- Apply your newly learned knowledge into any project that you can think of
- Gain Confidence with Python programming
- LIFETIME access to all course content
- Learn to work with strings and numbers in Python
- Be able to write loops and functions to make your code more practical
- Create, update, access and use dictionaries
- You will learn how to use control flow to manage your code intelligently
- You will build a Horoscope Generator
- You will build a loan calculator
- You will be able to calculate and create basic reporting strategies
- Have access to a PC/Mac with internet
- Absolute beginners welcome, you will learn everything from scratch
Practical, approachable, fun and friendly learning!
This takes users from not even having Python installed, to learning how to use the language for a variety of different applications.
Follow Jon as he is taught live by Brad how the core aspects of Python programming work, and for everything you learn there is a new project to apply your knowledge.
Each project is a self contained Jupyter notebook that you can download and work through at your own pace.
We have a set of solutions in the same format that you can access, showing one of the ways that you can approach each problem.
- Beginner Python students
- Analysts, statisticians and scientists who want to transfer from a different language to python
- People interested in a career change to using python
- Completely new to programming
- SAS/ SQL analysts that want to learn more about python
- Data science enthusiasts keen to get up to speed with Python