Social Media Images & eBook Cover Design Made Easy
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design beautiful quote Images to share on social media using PicMonkey
- Learn how to clone, insert text, create shadows and find the perfect colors for your quote image (PicMonkey Tutorial)
- Know what you MUST include in a compelling PDF or eBook
- Come up and test the perfect title for your PDF or eBook
- Design a professional eBook cover in Canva using your own photos
- Learn how to choose and customize free layout templates in Canva
- Learn your first DIY design lessons with free or inexpensive tools when you do NOT want to waste your time or money on expensive or complicated software such as Photoshop
- We will be working with PicMonkey and Canva (both are free online tools).
- Find an image which you want to use as background for your quote.
Have you ever created social media images which looked about as share- and likeable as Gill Bate’s black and white prenup?
Are the folks visiting your website constantly drooling and buying … OTHER people’s offer because they have what you don’t?
Photoshop is a wonderful tool for nerdy nerds with too much time.
But if you:
- hate complicated and expensive software,
- love fun, non-techy and FREE tools,
- want to design visually compelling, traffic-driving social media images AND
- create PDFs and eBooks that people will like, share, subscribe to, buy & put up on their Wall of Online Fame...
I want you to take off your Homely Entrepreneurial Dunce Cap and get naked!
(Just kidding about the last one!)
Hi! I’m Nathalie. Serial online entrepreneur with a mission to help busy bloggers, coaches and small DIY business owners build a unique brand & business with actionable tutorials and fun & free tools.
As a non-graphic designer who HATES Photoshop but LOVES beautiful images, I know the frustration when your social media pages and offers look YUCK.
I also know what it’s like
- when you simply CANNOT invest in some fancy and uber-priced expert to help you build your dream business AND
- the ugly guilt creeping over your sedentary body when looking at all these online courses you bought … but never finished because aunt overwhelm threatened to throttle you with her creepy spider fingers!
Are you ready for a class that
- Will get you professional results QUICKLY & GUARANTEED, even if you’re still wearing a designer onesie?
- Offers actionable advice with no unnecessary frills just to blow-up course length?
Enroll and let’s build your biz together.
I look forward to getting to know you on the other side!
- Anyone who wants to learn how to work with PicMonkey
- Anyone who wants to learn how to work with Canva
- Online entrepreneurs who want to create their own signature design
- Anyonw who feels that Photoshop is way to complicated & expensive
- Anyone who wants to offer compelling PDFs or eBooks
- Anyone who does NOT want to work with expensive and complicated industry-standard design tools/software but wants to gain insights into how to get things done in a non-traditional way.