Safe Beginner Pilates For Strength During Pregnancy
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of Pilates to feel supported, strong and flexible during your pregnancy.
- Reduce stress on your spine throughout your pregnancy.
- You must get permission from your doctor before commencing this program.
- You will need a mat to lie on and some motivation.
Learning Pilates in a gym can be challenging especially if you are pregnant and doing private sessions can become expensive. This is why I created a Pilates For Pregnancy course so that pregnant ladies could keep exercising in the privacy of their home in a safe and effective way. I also had several patients and doctors ask me to design this Pilates program to help ladies to be able to do gentle exercise that is tailored for them depending on what trimester they are in.
My Pilates for Pregnancy course will help you to:
- Tone your body
- Improve your core strength and pelvic floor muscles
- Improve posture during the pregnancy
- Increase flexibility
- Reduce back pain and stiffness during the pregnancy
- Teach you what happens to your spine and body during each trimester
- Show you how to do a series of gentle and effective stretches and exercises suitable for each trimester of your pregnancy
- Help you to recover and gain strength after the birth
During pregnancy the body goes through many changes due to the weight of the growing baby and the hormonal surges. This course will help you to maintain and improve your strength and fitness as you progress through each trimester. It is safe and effective and is at a beginner level.
Who this course is for:
- Pregnant ladies that are in their first or second trimester are suitable for this program.
- This program suits beginners or people that haven't done Pilates for very long.
- Do not try this program if you are suffering from any complications during your pregnancy.
- You must have permission from your doctor to start Pilates when pregnant.
Dr Fleur Castlereagh has 20 years of clinical experience in treating people with injuries as a Chiropractor, Pilates Instructor and Personal Trainer. She has also experienced years of pain herself after suffering a back injury at the age of 13 while competing in athletics and overcoming it to become an elite athlete. Fleur's programs help people to reduce their pain and become more active in the process, so they can live a happy and healthy life. Fleur has created several courses about pilates, posture, ergonomics and weight-loss. For more information visit her website.