PianoFox - Master the Piano | From Beginner to Pro
What you'll learn
- How to play the piano and establish your own style
- Play over a dozen songs by practice and memory
- Understand and apply music theory
- Learn names of all piano notes and keys and find them instantly on the piano
- Master correct piano posture and finger position
- Understand the musical alphabet and apply it to their piano playing
- Use proper form and technique while playing
- Master over a dozen finger exercises to improve finger dexterity
- Apply professional tips and tricks to their own playing
- Memorize basic songs
- Identify basic chords, octaves, and duets
- Identify sharps and flats using the black keys
- Create and maintain a daily schedule for practicing and instant piano progression
- Know how to stay focused and motivated, even when piano gets boring or difficult
- Love piano and have fun, and want to learn more!
- A piano or keyboard (at least 61 weighted keys is highly recommended)
- You only need 10-15 minutes a day for practice to make incredible progress
***SAVE over $100 now! Join over 1,800 students in one of the best and easiest piano courses online. Master the piano from beginner to pro!
Let's face it! EVERYONE has to start somewhere. You can't play the piano without lots of time and practice, but PianoFox can change that! With easy to use lessons, PianoFox can help play like a pro in weeks! Have you ever wanted to just sit down and play piano like the pros? Now you can!
Piano is the same way. Learning how to play the piano will take lots of time and practice just like everything else, but the end goal will TOTALLY be worth it! There are MANY benefits of learning the piano:
- Increased memory and cognitive abilities
- Improved sense of health
- Better outlook on life
- Sense of accomplishment
- Get better grades in school
With over four hours of video lessons and dozens of printable downloads, PianoFox is the beginning of a series of courses that are specially designed to take the absolute beginning pianist to an advanced pianist in the shortest time possible with the best results. This course is Level 1, and will cover the absolute basics of piano and keyboard.
PianoFox will take you through the first two years of piano ten times faster and ten times cheaper than traditional private piano lessons! It takes the average piano student two years to learn the basics - that's about $2,000 worth of piano lessons! This course can be completed in just weeks for only a tenth of the price yet yield the same results (or better).
How does it work?
The trick to mastering the piano (and pretty much anything) is to start with the BASICS. The PianoFox method is designed to help students master the basics FIRST before moving on to more technical piano. This will enable students to become fully confident in their skills before taking it to the next level. This will allow students to play with more quality and perfection and prevent them from rushing through the piano process.
Am I too old to start playing piano?
NO! There's never been a better time to start learning the piano and with PianoFox, you can start today. All you need is a little practice and patience, and you'll be playing piano like a pro in no time...even if you've never played before!
Will my child be interested in this course? (parents)
My course is specifically designed to be easy and fun - that's the PianoFox method. It's a great course for children and adults. Kids especially love my style of teaching.
Join the PianoFox club today and let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Great for beginning students of all ages, with little or no prior piano experience
- Perfect for anyone that wants to become really good at piano but doesn't have time or money for traditional piano lessons
- If you want to be able to just sit down at a piano and play ANY song... this course is for you :)
I'm Celine, an aspiring entrepreneur, author, and pianist. I'm always looking for new things to create and more dreams to pursue - there's just so many opportunities!
I've been playing the piano since I was seven years old - and I've loved it ever since. I've accompanied for multiple choirs and performance groups since I was 13. As an award-winning pianist, I enjoy playing the piano up to eight hours a day, not only playing music but composing it as well. In order to share my love of music with the world, I decided to start PianoFox so that everyone could have access to fun and easy piano lessons and learn to master and love the piano as I do.
Outside of my busy hobbies, I enjoy playing basketball, binge-watching on Doctor Who, obsessing over Harry Potter, and eating lots of Panda Express! :)