Piano With Willie: Blues n' Boogie Vol. 1
What you'll learn
- Learn how to practically apply these techniques to quickly use them in your playing
- Gain a deeper understanding of chords and their usage
- Learn techniques that the pro’s use to make their playing sound professional
- Learn music theory and how to use it in your playing
- Learn how to visualize the keyboard making you a more accurate player
- Improve your technique, speed and dexterity at your instrument
- Apply these techniques to piano, keyboard or organ
- Analyze and solve music theory and chord progressions
- You will need a piano or keyboard in order to take this course
- Most of all...have the patience and willingness to practice. It doesn't happen overnight!
Want to learn the basics of Blues & Boogie piano playing?
This course is the place to start!
Piano With Willie offers lessons to all skill levels of piano players. I use the Foundational / Fundational approach when creating my lessons. Each one builds upon your technique and polishes your skills at the piano. I’ll teach you the “basic” shuffle groove and show you some licks to play over it. Other topics included in this course are:
Sliding and crushing notes
Neighbor chords and suspensions
scales and chords used over the blues form
grooves and licks
Here's what one of my students had to say:
"Willie Myette is a brilliant teacher! Ask any question about your piano playing and you can be confident that he has the knowledge and experience to sort out your problem.
His videos are chock-full of great stuff taking you through your chosen lesson step by patient step, and the group coaching sessions give you even more insight into the mysteries of, in my case, jazz piano.
I've been learning with him for just two months and I can't believe I'm hearing the sounds that are coming out of my piano now - and it's me playing it!
Thank you so much Willie!"
I'll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Not for students who are looking for a “quick fix” to learning the piano
Willie has toured both the U.S. and Europe as clinician and performer. He is a graduate of the well renowned Berklee College of Music. He has studied in New York with Fred Hersch and in Boston with Ray Santisi. Willie has produced three recordings as bandleader and his music has been featured radio stations nationwide.
Willie is also the founder of PianoWithWillie, an online teaching website that makes it easy to learn Jazz, Blues, Gospel Piano and more online.
The PianoWithWillie method has taught students from all around the globe. By combining foundational and fun'dational elements, Willie's students are able to learn how to become a self-expressive pianist very quickly.
"I learned as a kid that the best part of learning the piano is playing the piano." says Willie. Using the PianoWithWillie method and Willie's step-by-step lessons, it is possible and easier than you think to become a pianist.