Piano Rhythms Vol.3: Bossa Nova Style
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course you will be able to play the basic Bossa Nova rhythmical pattern at the piano using the typical harmonic progression.
- You will understand how to study and practice these compings in order to play faster and better.
- You will be able to play these compings in C, G and D keys.
- Internet connection is required to watch the videos of this course on your laptop or mobile device.
- Having a piano, keyboard or MIDI controller is necessary to practice all these exercises.
- Basic music theory knowledge is recommendable for this course, specially reading treble and bass clef, rhythmical figures and chords theory.
Do you like Brazilian music?
Are you a Bossa Nova fan?
************ Then this course is for you!! *************
This course is aimed specially for beginners, piano students who wish to learn different genres and to be able to play accompaniments on the piano, particularly this course is focused on Bossa Nova.
In this course you will learn easy to follow accompaniments or compings based on a rhythmical pattern which is characteristic of Bossa Nova.
This course will teach you how to use the popular harmonic progression IIm7 V7 Imaj7 , which is typical in latin and jazz genres.
This course includes:
100% practical tutorial videos with the explanation of the rhythmical patterns and how to play them with both hands.
Explanation and analysis of the accompaniment for a more comprehensive learning.
Downloadable audios with Bossa Nova drum backing tracks.
Downloadable PDF with the accompaniments so you can work without an internet connection.
Also, if you have any questions, you can communicate with the instructor through a message or in the forum of questions of the course, so you are not alone in your path of piano learning.
This course has more than 580 students already enrolled!!
Sign up for this course today and start playing Bossa Nova compings!!
- If you are a pianist that wants to start playing this brazilian style playing chords, this course is for you,
- If you are tired of just reading pieces and want to start playing accompaniments and you love Bossa Nova, this course definitely will provide tools for doing it.
- Do you want to learn to play Bossa Nova compings in order to play with other soloists instruments as voice, this course will guide you to the basics of Bossa Nova genre.