Piano Rhythms Vol.1: Rock´n Roll
What you'll learn
- In this course you will learn how to play 5 piano Rock´n Roll compings (accompaniments)
- You will learn how to start playing accompaniments at the piano, understanding the correct process, how to study.
- You will be able to practice using the downloadable drum backing tracks that this course includes.
- The student will learn not only in a theorical but practical way through 100% practical videos.
- Basic music theory knowledge is recommendable for this course.
- It is important to be able to play major chords and read the notes.
- Having a good internet connection necessary in order to be able to watch the videos of this course.
- You need to have access to a piano, keyboard or MIDI controller in order to practice the Rock´n Roll compings.
Do you like Rock´n Roll?
Do you want to learn to play piano accompaniments?
If you answer is yes, this course is for you!!
This course is dedicated to those piano students that want to learn to play piano rhythms, this course is the number 1 in the Piano Rhythms Series and is dedicated to Rock´n Roll.
In this course you will learn how to play 5 piano compings, this course has:
Video tutorials where you can watch the instructor playing each comping and giving you advices at the moment so you can take the most of your practice.
Downloadable PDF so you can practice offline.
Downloadable drums backing tracks, so you can practice these compings while you play along with the drums.
Theorical explanations of how and what you need to play.
This course has 1200 students already enrolled, it has been rated with an average of 4 stars from 5 possible in Udemy, this is what students are saying about the course in their reviews:
"Great for beginners to start jamming " (5 stars)
"This is an awesome course. Beautifully demonstrated. Thank you. " (5 stars)
Enroll in this course and start playing Rock´n Roll today!
Remember that you can ask the instructor questions about the course and how you can really get the most of it, so you are not alone in this musical journey.
Who this course is for:
- If you love Rock´n Roll and you want to learn to play piano accompaniments, this course is for you!
- Any piano student that wants to learn compings will find this course helpful and fun.
- If you want to expand your piano playing on rhythms, this course will guide you to it.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book