Piano 101 for Producers
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to play and best utilise the piano/keyboard for music production.
- This course starts at the beginning, however could a good refresher for those who have studied music theory in the past and want to review the fundamentals.
- You do not need to know how to read music or play the piano, I take you from the beginning. You just need to want to learn.
The fundamentals of learning to play the piano and read music notation for Producers or DJ's wanting to make better use of the keyboard for their production. You will learn the basics of piano playing and technique for your keyboard as well as the underlying principles of music theory. These combined will help you with your music production - the ability to play your own riffs and melodies and to understand the language of music when working with session musicians. This course starts at the very beginning and will allow you to go step by step to playing your first piano piece, through reading rather than just memorising the notes or patterns.
- Producers wanting to improve their music theory and understanding. Producers looking to be able to add more musicality to their productions.