Physics - Rotational Motion 1 - Kinematics - College and AP
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This Rotational Motion course will specifically focus on Rotational Kinematics including Angular Displacement, Angular Velocity, and Angular Acceleration
- You should have already completed prior physics topics, specifically Kinematics in one and two dimensions.
This course is one of several courses designed for Algebra Based AP Physics 1. In this course we will dive into Rotational Motion, specifically Rotational Kinematics, which includes Angular Displacement, Angular Velocity, Angular Acceleration, and related analysis.
The videos and resources will include lectures, demonstrations, and plenty of worked out example problems with High School physics curriculum and the AP Physics 1 curriculum in mind. This is perfect for any student planning to take the AP exam or any Introductory College physics student. While this course does not cover calculus based physics, any student enrolled in such course will still benefit from the ground work laid out here.
While this course does have sections for both High School and AP Level Physics, the videos intended for the AP crowd will be clearly labeled.
Upon completion of this course students should look to complete my other courses regarding the other content areas in AP Physics 1 and AP Physics 2.
- Any student enrolled in High School or AP Physics as well as any introductory College Physics Student.