Physics @ Elasticity
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Student will achieve the clear basic knowledge and also knowledge of advance level of Physics.
- It will be extremely helpful for exam preparation as well as for preparation in competitive level.
- It will also make the student interested to Physics.
- Be ready with Pen and Paper to take notes (when required) when you are watching video being a student of Physics.
Elasticity is a general property of matter which can be explained from basic molecular theory. Basically it appears due to the deformation of matter under influence of externally applied deforming force within a certain limit. Due to such deformation, a restoring force will develop within that strained body which will oppose the applied force and help the body to return to its initial configuration after withdrawal of applied deforming force. Here such development of restoring force within deformed body is a molecular phenomena and it is a general property of matter. In this course detail theory and application of Elastic Property of matter are discussed both in basic and advanced level and the course will be helpful for the students to take preparation on Elasticity in both Competitive and Board exam. Student will get a clear and complete idea of the whole chapter and they will be motivated in explaining several natural effect and solving several numericals when they will go through all lectures of this course.
- Student of Honours and +2 Level having Physics as Main Subject and also for Students preparing for Competitive Exams.