PHP for Beginners: PDO Crash Course 2024
What you'll learn
- Learn PDO from the basics to the advanced concepts
- Grasp the concept of secured database connections
- Learn to pull your data from the database like a pro
- Prevent SQL injections with minimal effort with prepared statements
- Learn some advanced PDO concepts like transactions
- Utilize what you have learned by building an app from the ground up
- Basic MySQL knowledge is mandatory
- PHP and PHP OOP knowledge would be perfect
Get ready for the best learning experience you will have with this PHP PDO course.
In this course, I did everything for you and fully explained PDO from the basics like connecting the database more securely and efficiently to advanced concepts like using transaction and so on.
So why basically choose this course from the rest of the courses about the same topic? Well, I made sure that you fully understand everything in detail, and while creating this course I used a lot of recourses including whole documentation just to bring you the best and finest content.
Let me show you what you are actually going to learn:
-Securely Connect to a database of your chosen with PDO and of course because PDO supports a wide range of Database
-Catching errors while connecting to your database
-Pulling the data and tweaking it as you like with the most known PDO methods like (query, fetch, fetchall, fetchcolumn)
-Securing insertion to the database with prepared statements which prevents SQL injections
-Using fancy and sophisticated methods to add more security and efficacy to your code with transactions
-Terminating the connection to your database the easy and simple way
-Build an app with the common backend functionality using what you have learned
And so much more. Don't believe me? Just take a look inside :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning PHP PDO and up their database skills
- Anyone who has knowledge in PHP and want to dig deeper
Mohamed Hassan (the founder of Web Coding) is an aspiring developer. Years ago when started learning to code, he immediately fell in love with it and it's like this is all I want to do all my life. He then started building websites and apps for fun, got his internship a few months later, but he knew all along, how he always loved teaching people from a young age, and now he is dedicated to getting you the finest, most robust, informative, and engaging content and learning experience that he can get you.
He explains everything with ease and clarity with practical real-world examples and mind-tackling quizzes and he is all ready to answer your questions :)