PHP with MySQL- Procedural Part
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to Understand PHP core parts and able to utilize these concepts in Building websites(Web apps)
- Learn the Language from the very beginning.
- Learn concepts in easy and understandable format from easy to follow video lessons.
- Relate the learnings while building projects using PHP.
- To follow this course You should be familiar with HTML and Basic CSS
- You should be able to Use PC at basic level and all other prerequisites are discussed in the course
- ZERO Previous Programming experience is expected. You can start from the BEGINNING.
This course covers PHP and MySQL from Very Beginning that even anybody who has never Programmed can take the concepts from this course easily(I believe).If you want to Learn PHP Programming from Scratch then This course might be the good guide for you.This course also covers Mysql from Scratch including how to Create Database and What is SQL and MySQL, also CRUD operations are performed which is one of the fundamental things that you need while you create web sites.
If you're thinking where to learn backend development and you're lost into this huge world of programming, this is the right place to kick start backend journey, which will guide you in an easy to follow video paths in a clear and understandable format of video.
Again, this course is designed by thinking in mind for the peoples with ZERO programming experience. If someone is thinking to learn backend web development using one of the most popular server-side scripting language, then this course will give a solid understanding on the concepts, and you'll get valuable lectures with clear explanations along with coding and understanding the concepts alongside. This course starts from the very basics like setting up the environment and takes up to the level of understanding concepts such as variables, loops, functions, arrays and so on along with using MySQL with PHP.
Who this course is for:
- Begineer PHP Programmer
- Those who are wanting to become a PHP developer.
- Begineer who has never Programmed