PHP with MySQL 2023: Build Complete Tours and Travel Website
What you'll learn
- Learn to setup the necessary tools for building modern web apps
- Build a full authentication system
- Learn to hash and dehash passwords with PHP
- Learn to use advanced PDO queries
- Learn to implement Paypal Payment professionally in you web app
- Handle validation like a pro and prevent user to sensitive date
- Learn file uploading and how to fully update and delete it
- Create an amazing admin panel
- Learn to fix bugs along the way of developing this web app
- Build a multi input based search form
- Learn web development tips and tricks along the way
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL and PDO
- Very little knowledge of Bootstrap
Are you as fired up as I am? Do you want to build something awesome? Something amazing? Are you a web developer who wants a cool job? If so, then this course is for you. In this course, you will learn how to build a complete booking system from the ground up in a few hours. I already made sure that every part of this course is concise, elegant, and informative, so don't miss out on this cool opportunity. I also included the files needed in different parts of the course for you to follow along with me step by step.
Here is what you are going to learn, first of all, I am going to introduce you to the tools that we are going to be using in this course. And then we are going to build a full authentication system from scratch. While building this system I am going to introduce you to hashing and dehashing passwords. And then, we are going to build general and cool features inside our own app. It's going to be mainly on selecting and placing data. The next step is showing how a booking system is created professionally and then we are going to move to one of the most crucial things in this course and that's Processing the payment with Paypal in the easiest yet most efficient way possible. And then, we are going to build a search form to search for booking deals with multiple inputs. After this, we are going to move to the next part and that's the admin panel. In the admin panel, we are going to finish up every part of our website. We are going to complete the admins, countries, cities, and book parts. So it's going to be fun!! Of course, there is a lot to talk about, but this is just a short description of the course. So if you like it, what are waiting for? Get it now!!
Who this course is for:
- People who learned PHP and MySQL and want to build a full project
- Developers who want to build their CVs
- Aspiring programmers who want to level up their development skills with new techniques
Mohamed Hassan (the founder of Web Coding) is an aspiring developer. Years ago when started learning to code, he immediately fell in love with it and it's like this is all I want to do all my life. He then started building websites and apps for fun, got his internship a few months later, but he knew all along, how he always loved teaching people from a young age, and now he is dedicated to getting you the finest, most robust, informative, and engaging content and learning experience that he can get you.
He explains everything with ease and clarity with practical real-world examples and mind-tackling quizzes and he is all ready to answer your questions :)