PHP connections to MySQL
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Connection PHP code to MySQL database
- Create tables, database and run queries using PHP code
- Basic PHP knowledge
- have computer and internet access
- desire to learn about databases connections within PHP
PHP and MySQL together allow you to create amazing applications. Connecting your code to your database is what this course is all about. Learn how to add a database connection to your PHP application. Connecting a database is required by many applications and there are many ways to do this via PHP code.
Please note that this course does not cover the basics of PHP and basic knowledge of PHP is required as part of this course. It will not be covering PHP coding outside the scope of the course summary. Setting up your local server is optional and suggestions for a local machine setup and editor option are provided within the course.
This course covers writing PHP code in both procedural and object oriented coding to
- Create a database
- Create a database table
- Setting up a database connection
- inserting data into your database
- Selecting data from your database
- updating database content
- deleting data from your database
- creating queries in phpmyadmin
Source code is included to get you started quickly. Examples and samples for both coding options.
Everything you need in one place, connect to MySQL its easy and can bring your application to the next level.
Taught by an instructor with over 18 years of PHP development experience.
I'm here to help you learn more about PHP and ready to answer any questions you may have. Join now and start creating MySQL queries in your PHP code today.
- PHP developers
- Anyone who wants to learn MYSQLi and Object oriented MySQL connection coding
- Learn how to add a database connection to PHP applications