PHP Interview Questions & Answers
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduction to PHP.
- Different Applications or uses of PHP.
- How to execute PHP scripts.
- Difference Between echo and print.
- Difference Between include, include_once, require and require_once.
- Difference Between GET and POST.
- How to Declare Array in PHP.
- Difference Between Sessions and Cookies.
- How to connect to MYSQL Database using PHP.
- How to Fetch Records from MySQL Database using PDO and MySQLi.
- What is the Difference Between Explode and Split Function in PHP.
- How to move an image to folder using PHP.
- PHP File Operations.
- What is the use of method, action and enctype attribute in PHP.
- Difference Between mysql_connect and mysql_Pconnect Functions in PHP.
- Different Types of Errors in PHP.
- A very little or no prior knowledge of php is required to start this course. Users are required to install a web server like XAMPP, WAMP, MAMP or LAMP to be installed in computer.
This is a tutorial series on PHP Interview Questions and Answers. This course is designed to help the students to learn and understand some of the basic and advanced concepts that are frequently ask to students at the time of interviews. This course will boost the confidence of students and they will be able to answer any question on PHP on interviews. After watching this complete course students will get the immense confidence and knowledge to answer interview questions.
- A beginners, intermediate and advanced type of users who are passionate to learn can watch this video tutorial series on PHP Interview Questions & Answers.
This is an introduction lecture on PHP interview questions and answers course where students will get a quick look on the topics that we will discuss in this complete course.
This is a tutorial series on PHP Interview Questions and Answers. In this video lecture we will start with an introduction on what is PHP then we will move to how to install PHP into local machine and what are the applications of PHP. In this video tutorial series we will discuss and learn some of the basic, important and frequently asked questions to people at the time of interviews. This video tutorial series will provide you a complete information and knowledge on basic and advanced topics on PHP. After watching this complete tutorial series you will be very much confident to address or answer almost any question asked on PHP and MYSQL at the time of interviews.
In this video lecture we discuss about difference between include(), include_once(), require() and require_once() functions of PHP. In this video we will learn what are these above php functions, how to use them and what are the advantages of using include_once() and require_once() functions instead of include() and require().
In this video lecture we will discuss about the major differences between php get and post method. We will what are the advantages and disadvantages of using php get and post method. We can send the data to server using both GET and POST method but which one is the best option of sending data to server, you will definitely learn in this video.
In this video lecture we will learn everything about sessions and cookies. We will discuss what are sessions and cookies and how to use them in developing web application using php. Sessions and cookies are one of the most important concept in web development because they help developers to store the details of logged in users into the session. They help the developers to check weather each and every page of our web application is been accessed by authenticate user.
What are different file operations lecture helps the students to learn about various files operations in PHP. In this lecture we will discuss how to create a new file and write text into that file, how to append extra information into already existing file and how to read all information from a text file using PHP.