PHP for Beginners - Food Order Website Project
What you'll learn
- You will learn to create Food Ordering Website with PHP and MySQL
- You will learn to create Admin Panel (Website Manager)
- You will learn to use Database (MySQL)
- You will learn to use Forms to Submit data to Database
- You will learn to Encrypt Password
- You will learn about PHP Security
- You will learn to write reusable, more maintainable code using programming standards
- You will learn all aspects of a basic web application in PHP: login, CRUD operations, uploading files, etc.
- You will learn to create Summary Dashboard using PHP and SQL Query
- You will learn to integrate already designed themes
- Access to Computer (Windows, Mac or Linux)
- Basic Understanding of HTML and CSS
So you want to get into Web development, but not sure where to start.
You may have tried some PHP and MySQL following YouTube tutorials, but found confusing or incomplete.
But now decided to follow a professional developer who can guide you from the beginning to the state where you can feel confident to develop real world projects by yourself.
Then this course is the one for you. Here, you will learn from the beginning and implement all the concepts of programming.
Like if-else conditional structures, loops (For, While, etc.), integrate database, learn SQL query and implement with PHP, etc.
PHP is one of the most popular programming language in the world. The duo, PHP and MySQL is used widely all over the world and can power huge web applications as well. Some of the examples include Facebook, Wordpress CMS, Magento, Slack, Upwork, Spotify, etc.
According to a report by W3, over 78.9% of websites with a server-side language use PHP.
Not only the popularity, it's easier to get started as well.
To learn PHP, you don't need high configuration tech devices and apps unlike any other programming language.
You can start with a working computer and a simple text editor like Sublime or Visual Studio Code.
This PHP covers following and some more
Using Database (MySQL) in PHP
Creating Real World Project with PHP
Creating Admin Panel with PHP to Manage Website
Login - Log Out with PHP
Form Submissions in PHP
Security in PHP
Constants in PHP
Sessions in PHP
Uploading Files/Images in PHP
Renaming Files/Images while Uploading Files in PHP
Integrating Already Made Website Designs with PHP
Converting HTML Pages to PHP
Custom Search Feature in PHP
Creating Summary Dashboard using PHP and SQL Query
And much much more .....
Please look at all the lectures to see more things that are covered.
Who this course is for:
- PHP beginners who want to create real world projects.
- Aspiring PHP Web Developers
"Software Developer and Digital Content Creator"
I am Vijay Thapa, a freelance Software Developer and graphic designer.
For the first time, I heard about the programming or Software Development when I joined my Bachelors in Information Technology in 2013.
While I was in college I learned programming languages like C#, PHP, Python and databases like MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, etc.
After completing my studies, I worked for a while in a company and also started making tutorials to share what I've learned.
Made multiple courses and published them on YouTube so that everyone can learn for FREE.
For a while I also taught web technologies to undergraduate students in one of the colleges.
Later, I joined Masters and completed Msc.IT Management recently (July, 2020).
Now, I'm continuing to share or teach to students all over the world via platforms like YouTube and Udemy.
Why I make Online Courses?
1. To Share what I have learnt make available to everyone at an affordable cost(mostly FREE).
2. I don't want you to suffer like me to learn programming languages
3. Have Fun: Share experiences with each other and learn.
Hope you will enjoy my courses and feel free to contact me if you've any suggestions for me.