PHP | Create an Amazing Restaurant Website
What you'll learn
- Installing PHP
- Create files and directories in PHP
- Logic behind building a restaurant table reservation system
- How to create a database
- How to store meals in database
- How to display menu and meals to customers
- How to display images of different meals
- How to let customers reserve a table for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- How to manage restaurant database
- How to update restaurant menu
- How to design the UI
- How to make the UI responsive
- And much much more...
- Computer with Windows or MAC
- Internet connection
- Good knowledge of PHP. (e.g. how to create PHP files)
- Good knowledge of HTML & CSS
This courses will teach you how to create a restaurant website using PHP.
It's almost impossible to run a successful restaurant without having a website these days. Businesses that don't use technology will be out of business sooner than they think if they don't start incorporating technology into their business plan. Hence, learning how to build a web app that lets customers check restaurant menu, photos, and book a table will give you the opportunity to build a real-world, in-demand project and will open up the door of opportunity for you to become a professional PHP developer.
First, you will learn how to install PHP environment, then you will be taught how to create a project and how to work on the user interface extensively with lots of awesome designs. Then you will be taught how to make the design user-friendly. Next you will learn how to store restaurant menu and meals into your database, then you will learn how to display restaurant menu with all meals, photos and prices to customers. Then you will learn how to build a booking system from scratch to allow customers to book a table in your restaurant for either breakfast, lunch or dinner and enjoy a day at a restaurant.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using PHP programming language that is capable of letting customers visit your restaurant website, check the menu, prices and reserve a table.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
1. First, you will build a real-world we app, rather than building unrealistic project.
2. Second, I will teach you the "how-to" rather than concepts that you will end up abandoning.
3. Third, you will learn one of the most important asks that PHP can do. PHP is a web-based server-side programming language which means that it's specialized in the web and can that work perfectly.
4. Forth, you will intensify your programming skills. Let me list out the advantages of taking this course.
What you will learn in this course?
1. Install project environment & create project.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. Structure your project.
5. Logic behind building a restaurant table reservation system.
6. How to store meals in database.
7. How to display menu and meals to customers.
8. How to display images of different meals.
9. How to let customers reserve a table for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
10. How to manage restaurant database.
11. How to update restaurant menu.
12. How to design the UI.
13. Best practices and techniques.
14. Organize your project.
15. Much much more...
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Who this course is for:
- PHP developers
- Web developers
- Restaurant owners
Hi, it's Mustafa Alawi, a Software engineer & entrepreneur. I've basically seven years of experience in web development & software development. I also work as a consultant helping small-businesses. And have a great passion for business & entrepreneurship and founded CalmAndCode.
I like teaching people and providing them with the knowledge that I have as I'm talented at simplifying complex theories and matters. And one of my goals is to help my students find success and reach their goals.
My way of teaching focuses on helping students applying what they learn to make sure they're capable of using what they learn in the real world.
Moreover, I work on entrepreneurial projects from time to time.