PHP Crash Course — Learn PHP in 90 minutes.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll be able to install PHP on your computer, and write code on it
- You'll be able to read and understand PHP
- You'll be able to take on new PHP projects with more confidence
- You'll be able to add PHP to your resume as one of your new skills
- You need a laptop with Windows, Mac or Linux on it.
Welcome to a PHP crash course!
This course is meant to be fast paced and quick, but also practical. That means there's a lot of information to absorb, but it's also helpful and you'll be done (and certified by Udemy) before bed time tonight.
- How to install PHP on your computer
- How to write PHP code
- Who is using PHP
- If PHP is growing or not (Hint: PHP powers over 30% of ALL websites; it's the most used backend language!)
- PHP fundamentals that you can use to help learn other programming languages, such as:
- Data Types
- Multidimensional Arrays
- Super Global Variables
- And much more!
- Beginner PHP developers who want to get a quick grasp on PHP