PHP Crash Course For Absolute Beginners 2021
What you'll learn
- This course is for absolute beginners and helps you learn the basic fundamentals of PHP.
- 1. Introduction to PHP, 2. Writing your first php code - Echo, Variables, Strings
- You should have basic knowledge of HTML
PHP is a general-purpose scripting language especially suited to web development.
Learn about the basics of PHP.
This course teaches you all of the concepts from absolute scratch. You do not require any prior knowledge of PHP. This course is created for absolute beginners.
1. Introduction to PHP - Explains about what is PHP, its origin and uses of PHP
2. Writing your first php code - Echo, Variables, Strings
3. Strings - Use of Single and Double Quotes
4. Arrays - Index and Associative Arrays ( Talks about real world examples of using the index and associative array )
5. Booleans - True and False
6. Operators and Introduction to Functions
7. Conditional Statements - If and else
8. Conditional Statements - Switch
9. Loops - White and Do While Statements
10. Loops - For and Foreach Statements
The course covers the basic concepts of PHP.
PHP Stands for PHP Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is a language behind 80% of the websites and is a code language for WordPress, Joomla and Drupal. With PHP you can turn a static HTML page to a dynamic one, incorporate live data and validate user’s presence. PHP can handle forms, i.e. gather data from files, save data to a file, through email you can send data, return data to the user.
After finishing this course it should put you in a position to kick start the PHP projects.
Who this course is for:
- Backend developers and enthusiast curious to learn about PHP
Imran is a Full Stack Developer. He is also a WordCamp Speaker, Organizer, WordPress Meetup Organizer, and a regular contributor to the open source community. He is also a core contributor in WordPress and has a rich experience in Node, React and Laravel.
Apart from this, Imran has a passion for teaching and sharing knowledge which led him to start his YouTube channel - Codeytek Academy in 2013, where he teaches Programming on WordPress, React and Laravel.
Openness and inclusiveness is something he dearly loves about the open source community.