PHP in Action for beginners
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a better understanding of common PHP code
- Be able to apply more advanced coding
- Basic PHP knowledge
- Computer access
- editor and PHP (localhost) server
Explore PHP learn about common PHP functionality for better coding.
Basic understanding of PHP is a prerequeist to this course, it is designed for beignners with PHP understanding. The course covers common PHP coding questions in addition to useful code examples.
Review with examples of common PHP questions. Build upon the basics of PHP with this next steps course to help you learn more about what PHP can do and how you can create your own applications. Experience the power of PHP
Explore PHP, within the course we demonstrate some of the most commonly used PHP code. Course centers around common mistakes that beginners make and useful functionality to help you code more productively.
This fast paced course includes all the source code used within the course, in addition to fully explained examples, and links to the top resources to get you coding quickly. Jump right and and start writing PHP code. The course is taught by a web developer with over 15 years of PHP coding experience. Find answers to common questions about PHP. Learn to write PHP for the real world!
- See PHP in action and explore different ways to output content into HTML for web users.
- Discover the difference between echo and print and how to use them
- Examples of different number types
- Var dump for more information about variables
- Common errors and how to debug them
- Server variables, includes, deleting files and variables
- Working with arrays
- The power of string functions
- Plus a whole lot more
PHP is a perfect scripting language for beginners, learn how to use it and see it in action. Examples and script demonstrations to get you started quickly.
Learn more about PHP, I'm ready to answer any questions you may have. Start creating your own PHP applications today.
- Beginners to PHP coding
- Students that want to learn more about using PHP