PHP CodeIgniter-Learn CodeIgniter Step by Step From Scratch
- 17.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand MVC Design Pattern
- Why you Break your content into multiple sections
- Setup an entire Application
- Know CodeIgniters Process
- Signup System
- Login System
- Login With Facebook
- Search System
- Twitter Bootstrap
- User and Admin Dashboard
- Tips and tricks
- SEO friendly Website
- Query optimization
- Cache Mechanism
- Project in Codeigniter
- jQuery AJAX
- Database Designing
In this lecture you will learn what is CodeIgniter, Detail about course and other things related with this series.
In this lesson we will see what is required things to start Codeigniter.
- Basic Knowledge of PHP4/5
- Basic Knowledge of RDMS and SQL
- Setup: XAMPP/ LAMP / MAMP / or WAMP
- Apache (enabled mod_rewrite)
- Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of AJAX
- Basic Knowledge of Bootstrap(not required)
Learn Codeigniter - the robust PHP framework with a small footprint! You will build a complete application in this course using CodeIgniter Framework.
You'll learn how the MVC Design pattern works, and I will teach and guide you step-by-step each and everything which is required for CodeIgniter. We will create a dashboard, and you will learn how to control your web application/Website through your dashboard.
We'll create a dashboard for registered users, and you will learn how a particular user can manage their account.
We can create a dashboard where admin can manage the website/web application.
You'll understand how to expand upon these features when we are complete.
You will learn how to use the composer. At the end of this course, I'll give you some intro about other frameworks like Laravel and much more.
- Anyone who wants to be the best PHP developer
- Build Robust and Re-Usable Application Code