Create PHP/AJAX Advanced Email Subscription Form in 40 Min
What you'll learn
- Download Bootstrap 3 and Quickly Setup its HTML Page
- Create PHP Form and Store Data in MySQL Database
- Easily Apply Validation on Form Fields
- Use Form Validation Script by Combining JQuery Ajax
- Transform PHP Form into JQuery-based Ajax Form
- Submit Form Data with JQuery to PHP Script
- Get Response from PHP using JQuery Ajax
- Prevent Duplicate Email Subscription with PHP
- Migrate Simple Form into Bootstrap Pre-made Form
- Send Email in PHP and Track IP with Date
- How to Submit a Form via jQuery Ajax with Lots of Fields
- A web server to work with PHP and MySQL
- A text editor or an IDE like Dreamweaver
- You should already be familiar with some basics of HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL
This crash course will help you create your own custom newsletter subscription form using PHP and MySQL, and also utilize AJAX.
Create a form with HTML and Bootstrap for the front-end purpose
Interact with the MySQL Database and save the submitted form data
Implement validation on form fields
Submit jQuery response via AJAX to the PHP script for processing
Show dynamic messages on the webpage without refreshing it
Prevent duplicate email subscriptions
Get email notifications and track IP addresses with a nicely formatted message
After completing this course, you will be able to create any type of AJAX-based form and display notifications within any area of the webpage by sending/receiving data to/from the web server based on the knowledge you acquire from this course.
Capture email addresses of your website visitors through a normal form
Store user information through a custom web-based form
Enroll students in your course/program through an application form
Bear in mind that it's not a "complete beginner" course - you need to know some basics already: how to connect to the database, understand a bit of jQuery, php, etc (although you can just follow the instructor and figure it out yourself - not very difficult) I like that this course was quick and to the point - no time wasted! Well done Zeeshan!" - DT
Very good course I am extremely glad that I took this course. It is nice to have a course that is direct and to the point with a project that can be used in the real world. - Frederick
Was struggling to get decent explanation of this. Very helpful and practical course, even a couple of error he made along the way (then fixed) were very useful. Thanks! - Chris
I love you and all your family, ancestors and future family. You have saved my university course!! I am buying your other courses. You are the best php instructor on Udemy. Please make a user registration form with email verification. - Kevin
Who this course is for:
- It is especially for newbies who don't know how to make a Newsletter subscription form for visitors on their websites
- PHP developers who want to learn how to send form data and get response using JQuery/Ajax using PHP and MySQL
- PHP developers who want to learn how to convert existing PHP Forms into PHP/Ajax Forms
- This course is NOT for absolute beginners who have no basic knowledge of html, css, php and mysql
I am an international freelancer, coach, author, and speaker who helps individuals become the best versions of themselves -technically, spiritually, physically, and socially. I'm the founder of Legendary Freelancer and author of "Life After Death: Fresh Dead Bodies"
I will teach you Full Stack Web Development, YouTube SEO, Social Media Marketing, Spiritual Healing and Treatment, Existence of God, Truth of Religions, ChatGPT, Practical Web Development, HTML, CSS, jQuery, MySQL, PHP, Bootstrap, Self-Confidence, Camera Speaking, Technical Skills and much more.
If you find any issue in any of my crash course, feel free to let me know in the course and I'll look into the issue to answer through video or text in written form to help you solve that challenge.