Create PHP/AJAX Advanced Email Subscription Form in 40 Min
- A web server to work with PHP and MySQL
- A text editor or an IDE like Dreamweaver
- You should already be familiar with some basics of HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL
UPDATE: September 30, 2020 It was a paid course but now it's FREE for beginners to learn and go ahead in life. Wish you all the best!
In this course, you will learn by doing to create step by step practical and ready to use Ajax-based Subscribe/Newsletter Form for your website with PHP, MySQL, jQuery and Bootstrap.
What Will You Get?
After this course, you will have confidence and experience to create any type of ajax-based form and display submission status within any area of webpage by sending form data to server and receive its response.
Your level of HTML, CSS, JQuery and PHP doesn't really matter but you must have at least basic knowledge of these to be comfortable.
The course will cover:
Create a form with HTML and Bootstrap for front-end purpose
Interact with MySQL Database and Save form submitted data
Implement Validation on form fields
Submit JQuery response via Ajax to PHP script for processing
Show dynamic messages on webpage without refreshing it
Prevent duplicate email subscription
Get Email notification and Track IP address with a nice formatted message
During this course we will make use of the following, free resources:
Bootstrap 3 (comes with included JQuery)
FormValidator (for validation)
JQuery (for ajax-based work)
Bootsnipp (for a nice form)
Who this course is for:
- It is especially for newbies who don't know how to make a Newsletter subscription form for visitors on their websites
- PHP developers who want to learn how to send form data and get response using JQuery/Ajax using PHP and MySQL
- PHP developers who want to learn how to convert existing PHP Forms into PHP/Ajax Forms
- This course is NOT for absolute beginners who have no basic knowledge of html, css, php and mysql
- 00:56Setup Bootstrap with Basic HTML Template
- 00:53Setup HTML Form and PHP Script
Hi, I'm Zeeshan. I like to make things simple and I'm here to provide step-by-step solutions for my students to get the results they want and reach from point A to point B fast and easily.
I've been a technical problem solver, coder, video editor, web designer, web developer, researcher, writer, consultant, coach, gamer, martial artist and I've been in freelancing for over 18 years with international clients from all around the world.
With experiences in technical, spiritual, gaming and personal development fields I can bring different realms together to explain various aspects for a topic with examples.
I believe that complexity should be eliminated for beginners and learning must be easier and simple through demonstration and practical.
So, if you love to learn fast by doing it, or curious about how to get something done rather than digging out complex theories, you are the right person for my courses.