Photoshop Tutorial, Easy and Fun!
In this course we include all the basic and necessary tools and techniques one will need in order to work with Photoshop. We teach the topics in a simple way and at the end, we will apply the tools to a couple of projects. We recommend you to open Photoshop window while watching the videos and apply them step-by-step in your project. We will be grateful to answer your questions in the Q/A section. Please let us know about your opinion in the review section.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Photoshop and photo editing.
- 07:55Basic knowledge of Photoshop interface
- 09:55Selection Tools - Part One
- 11:19Selection Tools - Part Two and Crop Tools
- 16:39Working with Multiple Layers
- 08:21Skin Retouch – Healing Tools
- 09:28Using Stamp Tool to Retouch the Eyebrows
- 16:39How to Create a Logo
- 08:18Photoshop Nose Job and Belly-Fat Suction :)
- 11:42Blur Gallery – Project
- 12:24How to Delete the Background
- 17:03Introducing the Rest of the Tools in Toolbox
- 13:17Working with the Pen Tool
- 08:25Project – Building Fire Ring
- 10:45Project – Reflection of a City View on Water
- 12:15Project – Introducing the Camera Raw Filter
- 18:52Project – Collage
- 15:51How to Create an Advertising Poster
- 13:52Project – Portrait Editing
I am an experienced IT professional with Web design skills, who enjoys sharing his knowledge and experiences with others. I am a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert with the License F023-2992, and also I am a Java developer who is experienced in Android Programming, web Developing, Photoshop, and Microsoft Services like TMG, SharePoint, Exchange, and etc.
Hi there, my name is Parisa Falakdin and I am a Civil, Environmental, and Geomatic Engineer.
Bachelor in Civil and Geomatic Engineering at Tafresh University of Technology
Master in Environmental and Geomatic Engineering at Polytechnic University of Milan