Mastering Photoshop: From Beginner to Industry Professional
What you'll learn
- Use various techniques which they can apply to multiple projects
- have a understanding of common technquies in photoshop
- will advance from beginner to intermediate/advance photoshop user
- Needs to have any version of the following Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC any year
- Download Photoshop from adobe's website (Trial version works too)
- Take notes
Packed with tricks, techniques, and hands-on projects, it’s an easy, non-jargon approach for Photoshop users. This course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of Photoshop (CS4,5,6,CC) Watch as you’re guided through exercises on various techniques such as color correction, image touch up, photo manipulation, Changing eye color, converting a photo to drawing, and more. Master advanced techniques for creating eye-popping visuals. Even if you have little to no experience, you can drive right into Photoshop with the easy projects I cover.
Master Photoshop Techniques to Create Extraordinary Projects
- Adobe Photoshop Tools
- Finding Freelance Web Design Projects
- Tips for Efficient Workflows
- Dive right in with project by project basis
- Learn with real projects
- FREE resources to apply to your projects
- Lifetime free access to the course
- 100% Money back guaranteed
- Guaranteed you'll be a Photoshop pro by the end of the course!
- THIS COURSE IS ALWAYS UPDATING! (Meaning more videos, more techniques, more cool works of art to produce).
What are you waiting for lets dive in and learn Photoshop!
Who this course is for:
- Student who want to learn techniques in photoshop and not just "the basics"
- Students who are looking to improve their work/ workflow
- Students who want to dive right in with simple understanding on a project basis
- Who Should NOT take this course: Students who have Advance knowledge of photoshop
Mike is a successful UI/UX designer. He grew up in California. He received his BFA in Graphic Design from the Savannah College of Art and Design. He has studied art and design since he was seven.
He's had clients that have ranged from NY Red Bulls, Sony's: The Amazing Spider-man, Coors Light, AMC's Breaking Bad, Powerade, Verizon, Jeep, and more.
His specialty is UI/UX, Branding, Corporate Identity, Poster Design, Logo Design, Package Design, Web Design, Concept Design, Matte Painting, Photography and Art Direction. He is the founder of the website exhbit.
He has gained inspiration while traveling the world and recently wrote and published a book on his travels.
He's had articles written about him on 500px blog ISO as well as having a healthy portfolio of work.
I've been in the design field for almost 7 years. I started out by designing for graphic services (Print design, logo, web design etc), but I discovered other ways I could earn a living through the art of design.
I started learning Photoshop when I was only 12. I kept up to date with it over time and became better at it. Then, I went to college and learned a lot more from a design stand point (Layouts, how to engage the users, color theory, and more) .
Eventually, I started freelancing, and I slowly realized this can be a profitable part time cash machine as well as making myself a better designer. I tested and tried the best ways of achieving certain Photoshop techniques (watched tutorials, read books, experimented). I'd start by mocking up 10 designs per day. Then I'd go back and constantly push and update the designs. It was a lot of work that went into the early mornings (the life of a designer), but I loved it. I was always thinking of new ways to design things. By doing this I became a better designer as you would normally in everything else, practice makes perfect!
I'm a efficient designing master and I know the best ways of creating stunning designs in the blink of an eye (especially web design). I choose how much money I want to make by managing my time and projects I want to work with.
I am also an entrepreneur: I started my first start up 2 years ago and it quickly became popular. I freelance constantly as well as working a full time job (Where does the time go!?).
Having so little time and so much to do, I still managed to make over $100,000 by working part time in Photoshop and Sketch (this doesn't not include in my full time salary, which is another $100k). You can learn from my personal experiences and start earning a living.