Photoshop Photographic Effects
What you'll learn
- All instructors images are included
- Learn Photoshop, while having fun
- Paint with light, change the time of day or even the weather in your photographs
- Stylize your photos with different film and processing looks without the need for plugins or actions
- Go beyond the basic tools in Photoshop, with this project oriented training
- Create professional quality special effects in Photoshop easily with the step by step tutorials
- Mimic real world camera and lens effects
- Use Layers, masks, channels, quick masks, filters, brushes and more
- Photoshop CS2-CS6
Join one of the world’s foremost Photoshop experts, Colin Smith. Colin shares his mouth-watering recepies, that will turn your photographs into jaw-dropping masterpieces. He reveals how to mimick the coolest traditional darkroom techniques and a whole lot more that would usually require thousands of dollars of special gear. He studied photographs that used special development processes and equipment, such as tilt-shift lens, toy cameras etc. He then deconstructed the looks and turned them into easy to follow photoshop techniques.
Learn how to change the time of day, the weather and even the environment. These techniques are just like magic! All of these original techniques stand up to industry standards, because Colin has used them in his professional work for years. You will be amazed at how easy these techniques are once you know the “secret sauce.” All the photographs have been taken by Colin, so there are no canned, stock photos. You won’t find these techniques in the user manual... or anywhere else.
Photographers and designers will celebrate this
one-of-a-kind title in their learning library.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to use Photoshop as a creative tool and move beyond just the basic theory and tool-based workflow
- Photographers wanting to add a touch of creativity to their photographs
- Designers who want to really make an impact
- Enthusiasts who are looking to be inspired as they learn
Colin Smith is a Los Angeles based trainer, photographer and digital artist. He is founder of one of the worlds most popular websites for creators, PhotoshopCAFE Which has received over 50 million visitors.
As an Award winning digital artist, Colin has 3 guru awards under his belt. His work has been featured in most of the industry magazines as well as Time Magazine and the New York Times.
His client list includes, Toyo Tires, Microsoft, Saatchi and Saatchi and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, David Lee Roth.
As a leading trainer, Colin has written 21 books, and too many video courses to count. His training clients include Adobe, Apple, Disney and Edison International. He is a regular speaker at major conferences, including Adobe Max, PPE, WPPI, Photoshop World, Creative Pro and Imaging USA
He runs a popular youtube channel (photoshopCAFE) with 340,000 subscribers.