Photoshop for Beginners: Photoshop the easy way!
What you'll learn
- Create, Open and Save Documents in Photoshop
- Customize the workspace and Tool Panels
- Learn about tools and their use in Photoshop
- Work with two and more documents at the same time
- Navigate and Zoom inside the documents
- Resize images and elements
- Learn about File formats
- Create, Edit and Delete Layers
- Move elements with different methods
- Modify the color and tonality of photos and selections
- Learn about masking and advantages over erasing
- A copy of Photoshop is requiered, Photoshop CC trial will work.
"Good course, I like the teacher's peace and style, the course has things I wanted to learn without reading a lot, just straight to the point" - JeanCarlos (One of the 18.000 STUDENTS of this course!)
Photoshop for Beginners: Photoshop the easy way! Covers the essentials tools for those who want to become photographers, graphic and web designers. As a student you will learn how to dominate the work space, tool panels, menus, techniques and methods to manipulate every design. If you've seen Photoshop before but you've never get really into it, this course if for you.
This course will help you get into the design business in no time, with easy to follow exercises and tips to get the best out of this tool.
I will teach you how to open documents, edit them, save them and combine them with others to make beautiful designs.
Also I'll teach you where to get the best resources for your designs, with literally MILLIONS of items, from pictures, designs, fonts, styles, patterns and much, much more.
In this course, you'll find everything you need to get started in the Photoshop and design world, understanding its tools and with the practices, you'll find yourself doing amazing designs in a matter of minutes instead of going to boring classes.
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for beginners to Photoshop and Graphic design in general
- Photography students will definitely benefit from this course
- Experts in the graphic design sector will not benefict from this course because its introductory level
Hi! I'm Adolfo. I’m a systems engineer and I love everything related with technology!
I’ve been a teacher since I was in high-school, teaching other students about programming, networking and other topics. Since then I knew that technology and teaching were my two main passions and I wanted to dedicate my life to them.
I'm passionate about teaching things from Web development, Linux and Windows server and client setup, things that in my experience as a consultant taught me that are very profitable.
Right now I’m on a mission: Teaching as many people as possible, useful skills to be better professionals, to find their passion and develop successful and profitable careers.
Sign up on my courses and find out by yourself how you can take advantage of many hours of content and secrets for tools, code and design.