Photoshop Light Effects - Let There be Light!
What you'll learn
- You'll learn how to apply several stylized ways to apply light effects in Photoshop.
- You'll learn how to use the curves tool, in Photoshop.
- You'll learn how to use the levels tool, in Photoshop.
- You'll learn how to use the Gradients tool, in Photoshop.
- You'll learn how to use adjustment layers, to work non-destructively, in Photoshop.
- You'll learn how to use adjustment layer masks, to precisely control your edits, in Photoshop.
- You'll learn how to non-destructively add sharpening to your images.
- Once you've completed this course, you'll have the confidence to use several Photoshop tools to apply lighting effects to your images.
- Photoshop CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 or a trial version of Photoshop CC
- No prior knowledge of Photoshop is required. I'll teach you everything you need to know about the tools to apply the lighting effects.
- Photos are included to use as you follow along. Then, use them to practice what you've learned and submit for review!
Hello & welcome to "Photoshop Light Effects - Let There be Light!" This course provides valuable lessons on how to use 5 awesome Photoshop tools that will allow you to; add light, enhance existing light, enhance and add color to your sunsets and sunrises, create lens leaks, add lens flare and much more.
Included with this course are the images used in each lesson. Use them to follow along as you learn! This is a great way to increase the learning process. Plus, submit your practice files for feedback!
First, you'll learn about the 5 tools that are used throughout the course; Adjustment Layers, Adjustment Layer Masks, Curves, Levels & Gradients.
Then, you will be able to confidently use them while watching the lessons. By the time you're done with the course & practice files, you'll be able to achieve the same look on your own photos.
Each lighting effect is taught in bite-size, step-by-step lessons to better grasp each step of the process.
You will also see how different Blend Modes effect the final results, how to use opacity, keyboard shortcuts and much more.
A comprehensive resource file is included that has all of the keyboard shortcuts used throughout the lessons. And, each video will display the keyboard shortcut used at that time!
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for all levels of photographers, designers, Photoshop users and more.
30 years experience as a pro photographer. Teaching photography, Photoshop, Lightroom, and GIMP.
I've photographed thousands of portrait sessions and 500+ weddings in the last 30 years. I'm also a graphic designer and a lifelong user of Photoshop (since 1991) and Lightroom (since 2007).
Helping photographers achieve their creative vision since 2010.