Photoshop for Arch Viz: Project Based Post-Processing Course
What you'll learn
- Take the course project from raw renderings to a dramatic finished image
- Use pro techniques to dramatically alter the look and feel of your images
- composite new skies, people, lens effects and more into 3d renderings
- composite a final image from 32 bit floating point render channels
- add together different render channels to create a complete image with absolute control.
- turn day images into night
- enhance details and make renderings pop using Photoshop tools
- fully understand the Photoshop workflow as it applies to architectural 3d renderings
- better understand the Photoshop UI and all of its tools
- make renderings that stand out from the crowd
- create stunning imagery with the help of post-processing in Photoshop
- use render channels from any rendering suite to enhance your images
- create selection sets for every object / material in your scene, quickly and easily
- create Photoshop files that give you complete control over every detail of your scene in post
- adjust the light levels of a scene after it is already rendered
- You will need to come with a basic knowledge of Photoshop, although you might be able catch up, even with no experience.
- You will need to come with a working knowledge of 3d software and rendering, because this course is about processing those images. You could also use the techniques to process the renderings of others, or even photographs, if you want to do that instead.
*New Project Added 10/12/2018
"If anybody is still wondering about getting this course or not than just stop and get it it's worth it and you won't get more informative lessons on post processing your renders that easy. Great work on the course, i enjoyed it!"
To become a true master of architectural visualization, or 3d in general, you have to understand good post-processing techniques. All the fancy renderings you see out there on the internet are processed in some way, usually Photoshop. Photoshop can be just as complicated to master as the 3d software, but it is equally as important for a striking image.
Follow me in this course, and you will get all my techniques for processing a 3d image. The course structure follows 4 major sections, all of them building upon each other. They are:
Basic processing of an image
setting up your renderings to give you the right channels / render elements
creating perfect selection sets
using render channels to enhance your scene
basic Photoshop adjustments
use raw 32 bit render channels to composite a rendering from different elements
learn to have complete control over lighting in post
change your day rendering to night
turn off the sun in post
continue with a non-destructive workflow
Composite In Cutouts
learn to make people and other objects fit seamlessly into your scene
this is where I teach you everything I know to enhance your scene
JUST ADDED: New Post-Processing Project
download render elements of a new project and finish it off with pro post-processing tips
If you are looking to take your rendering skills to the next level, this course is for you! Join up now, and in no time you will be a Photoshop expert, taking your architectural rendering from average to spectacular.
See you in class!
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you want to master Photoshop, and especially if you are training to become and architectural visualization specialist.
- You can also use this course if you just want to know how to enhance imagery in Photoshop.
- You shouldn't take this course if you are brand new to Photoshop or 3d rendering workflows. I have other courses to get you familiar with those things if you need them.
- This course is perfect for those who know how to render, but are looking to take their renderings to the next level.
Digital Artist - 3ds Max & Photoshop
Adam has been working as a professional (and award winning) 3d artist for over 10 years, but his expertise does not stop there. He has also authored / illustrated a children's book, and created graphics for numerous mobile games. He has expert knowledge in the following programs:
Unreal Engine 4
Various other software programs and plugins
Most importantly, he has dedicated himself to lifelong learning, and he loves to teach others as well.
From the artist:
"I mostly work in the Architectural Visualization industry. This a career which I almost entirely taught myself, and have perfected over several years. In order to save you the trouble of learning the hard way, like I did, I wan't to offer my expertise to you."
Join one of Adam's courses today to benefit from his years of experience creating high-end, professional graphics.
*Follow the social links to connect with Adam on the internet. Keep up to date with the latest course discounts, and free resources available from Adam.