What you'll learn
- Navigate the Photoshop User Interface effectively, as well as use Photoshop's in depth tool set to create stunning work with photographs or art work.
- You should have access to Photoshop CS5 or above to get the most from this course. However, most of the training will be applicable to any version of Photoshop.
> > 30 Day money back guarantee! < <
> > Over 11 hours of instruction! < <
> > Complete instruction for a well rounded set of skills! < <
Getting the most from Photoshop requires an in depth understanding of the tool set. Whether you're learning Photoshop to create better photographs, web design, game creation, or digital painting you need to know how to navigate Photoshop quickly and accurately.
With over 11 hours of training, you'll get the most in depth introduction available to this industry leading software! We're so certain, we've made the first TWENTY SIX videos FREE TO PREVIEW!
We've been teaching 2D and 3D software skills online for 15 years, and have a reputation for our "fundamentals" courses exceeding much of the training you would get as an intermediate or even advanced user. You'll find this course is no different!
Structured to walk you through each of the tools in a method that builds from navigation to a complete understanding of the tool set, even the tools you can't see at top level! As you progress, you'll become comfortable diving into Photoshop without concern!
When you've completed this training, you'll have an in depth understanding of:
- UI Navigation
- Brushes and Painting
- Layers and Channels
- Blend Modes and Blending Options
- Masks and Clipping Masks
- Adjustments and Adjustment Layers
- Mixers, Gradients, and Thresholds
- Transforms and Puppet Warp
- Content Aware Scaling
- And much more!
Who this course is for:
- This course is suited for complete novices with Photoshop, however even Photoshop pros can pick up a lot of great tips!
3D Buzz is a company dedicated to providing the world with quality technical education over 3D animation, programming, game design, and much more. We have been producing training videos since 2001, always pushing the envelope in the development of informative lessons with an engaging and personable format. We try to make the viewer feel more like they're involved in a classroom discussion with an energetic teacher as opposed to being stuck in a dry, uninspired, run-of-the-mill training video.
But 3D Buzz is so much more than just training videos. We maintain one of the most helpful online communities on the internet. We do our very best to keep in close contact with our community, and to make sure that when you're here, you feel at home.