Photoshop for Textile Design
What you'll learn
- Photoshop for Textile design, Fashion CAD design
- 17 Lectures and about 3 hours of content!
- Creating print repeat- straight and half-drop
- Clean print, reduce and index colors
- Create full body CAD
- Create yarn dye artwork: plaids, stripes and knits
- Matching colors quickly, using Action option
- Adobe Photoshop application installed
- Basic computer skills, basic Photoshop knowledge
My course “Adobe Photoshop for textile design” is for Fashion CAD artists and Textile Designers. Also, I’d recommend it for Fashion Designers who are going to start their own business and have no room in their budget to hire a CAD designer.
I hope it will be interesting and useful for professionals and for those who are discovering the world of textile design as a new carrier opportunity.
Why Photoshop? There are many advance textile programs on the market, but their prices are several times higher than Photoshop, and not every business can afford them. Moreover, corporations very often use different programs so it’s hard to use your previous experience, whereas most companies have Photoshop
We are going to learn how to:
Create repeats- straight and half drop;
Do color separations, color reductions;
Clean artworks- several different ways;
Match colors quickly- using “Photoshop action” option;
Create plaids using different kinds of weave-plain, twill, even and uneven.
Create knits using a stitch effect.
Hope you’ll like it!
Who this course is for:
- Computer artists, Graphic Designers who are starting a Fashion careеr
- Textile designers, Fashion CAD Artists who are going to improve their skills
- Fashion designers who are starting their own business
I'm a professional CAD designer and have a certificate from Adobe Inc. I currently work at Kasper Group Inc. as a Textile CAD designer, and I work for several design lines including Anne Klein and Kasper special market. I have 10 years of experience with Macy's, where I executed print design from concepts to final repeat for production for Charter Club division. I arrived in the USA in 1996 from Ukraine and since then have worked in the fashion industry, which is my passion, so I'm glad to share my knowledge with new students.