Photoshop For Professional Photographers
What you'll learn
- Demystify Photoshop for once and for all!
- Master the essential skills in the shortest possible time
- Learn professional techniques you can apply in any feild of work
- Actually do each step yourself so you experience the skill as you learn
- Become proficient and confident without spending weeks of your valuable time on it!
This “Photoshop for Photographers: How to Use Photoshop Professionally” course has been designed to give any serious photographer a solid understanding of Photoshop and the essential skills to achieve professional results, in the shortest possible time. This recurring criticism of Photoshop is that it's too complicated and takes too long to learn.
This Photoshop for Photographers course overcomes that with 20 short, over-the-shoulder tutorials that you follow along with, completing the exact same steps on the exact same images, on your own computer. This helps you learn each technique correctly so you can master this powerful software in just a couple of hours.
Take this Photoshop for Photographers course and learn how to use Photoshop professionally.</p>
Matt Brading has been helping photographers market their work online since 1998 when he launched one of the very first fully internet-based stock library, OzImages. What started as a small group of photographers banding together to sell their work has now grown into the GlobalEye Images network of stock photo libraries and a host of marketing and business resource websites for photographers.