Photoshop For Everyone
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 108 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use the photoshop interface in a comprehensive and comfortable way.
- Work with Layers.
- Create complex selections and masks to cut out elements and create compositions.
- Edit aspects of documents such as size and resolution.
- Remove and replace elements of images.
- Understand and use various adjustments to enhance photo quality.
- Use filters to create various types of artistic effects.
- Work with text and vector tools.
- Restore old and damaged images.
- Create compositions by combining different image files.
- You must have computer basics.
- Have a computer (PC or Mac) that meets the minimum requirements described on the adobe website to run Photoshop.
- Have an Adobe Creative Cloud plan that allows you to install Photoshop.
- The course starts teaching Photoshop from scratch, so you do not need to have any knowledge of the software.
Photoshop is the world's most popular image authoring and editing software. It is used by photographers, designers and digital artists to enhance, manipulate and create images for a variety of purposes. If you want to learn how to use photoshop from scratch and get a solid knowledge to develop professional work, this course is for you.
In this course you will learn from the fundamental principles of the interface to the most advanced features of the software. Through important theoretical explanations and practical exercises developed especially for each topic you will see how to use layers; Blend Modes; Layer Styles; Advanced selection and mask tools; Image adjustments; Filters; Vector creation and editing tools; And much more.
Photoshop is a fundamental tool for everyone who wants to work with digital images. If this is your case, sign up now and let's get started.
- Anyone who has an interest in using photoshop for the most different types of creation.
- Professional and amateur photographers who want to treat and perfect images.
- Designers who want a powerful tool to perform their jobs.
- Digital Artists.